Pocket Edition Alpha 0.1.3
Android – December 3, 2011
|Other editions of 0.1.3|
v0.1.3 alpha added various minor changes and fixes.
- Better tablet support.
- Less oversized ingame UI elements.
- Performance improvements, especially in Non-Fancy graphics mode.
- Added cacti to deserts.
- Added Turn Sensitivity setting.
- Improvements in network chunks loading.
- Fixed a crash bug when connecting to some iOS server maps.
- Fixed blocks placed on snow were added incorrectly in multiplayer.
- Added an "Update game!" block used as placeholder for not yet supported block types.
- Improved network chunk loading.
- Fixed bug with opening dialogs after closing the options menu.
v0.1.3j alpha was released on Google Play on an unknown release date, providing support for older Android devices, and added more sounds.
- "Minecraft - Pocket Edition 0.1.3 (Android)" – Mojang, December 3, 2011