|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the or the .|
This mod allows other mod developers to add simple configurable options to their mod without editing core Minecraft files. The mod adds a 'Mod Options' button in the Minecraft menu containing settings for any supported mods. Mods that use this feature include Minecraft Enhanced and Nature Overhaul amongst others.
The mod also allows developers the option to change settings for every world/ server other mods are run on, or to only affect the single currently loaded world.
Options available to developers[edit | edit source]
API Features[edit | edit source]
- Boolean/Toggle options
- List/MultiValue options
- Slider options (int/float based)
- Sub-option menus for more complex menus
- A more complex OO API for those who dislike the simpler
- Full included JavaDoc, source and a fully working example mod in the download
- Simple API for modifying the GUI settings
- Well designed and consistent API
- World and server specific values