- For the main wiki discussion, please refer to the Community portal talk page.
Recent wiki news
- The style guide now allows a section in version articles called "Unconfirmed features", containing links to mentioned features for features not fully confirmed for the update. (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide now allows users to rewrite the bug tracker issue titles, though it discourages making major changes. (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide now states that bugs are not history, along with a basic exception for bugs that contradict the article. (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide now allows articles on Minecraft developers, in case a Minecraft developer is not a part of Mojang AB (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide no longer requires a double space after references before the navbox. (link|diff|discussion)
- How should we indicate when a feature is edition-specific (PC, Console or Pocket)?. (comment) - 16:14, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- We need more comments on merging the 6 types of fish into 1 page. (comment) - 16:01, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
The Minecraft wiki is never finished, and new pages are added all the time. In case you'd like a certain page to be made and require help with this, please add onto this list.
- A page on the way Minecraft renders; all about the rendering engine. – 20:27, September 16, 2014
- A page about the Crowdin internationalization project, and how it is used – 17:51, August 10, 2016