Java Edition Classic server 1.5
June 20, 2009
|Other editions of 1.5|
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- Allow players to send most admin commands via stdin.
- Added chat throttling.
- Players who spam the chat will get muted for eight seconds.
- Added movement throttling.
- The server will not process more than a single move command per tick.
- Stand still to catch up if it's lagging.
- This is the maximum number of connections per IP to the server.
- Defaults to 3.
- "Client 0.0.19a is up, a server update is required" – The Word of Notch, June 20, 2009.