(Redirected from Java Edition 14w10c)
March 7, 2014
- Now render their top/bottom texture even when connected to other iron bars from above or below.
- 32 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-1305 – Iron bar hit-boxes misaligned.
- MC-2487 – lighting cocoa | glowing when hit.
- MC-3084 – Models improperly shaded at certain angles.
- MC-3151 – New Mob AI doesn't take world limit/Void into account for pathing.
- MC-7001 – Items in Item frame get dark when rotated (fast graphics).
- MC-8509 – Iron bars texture gap.
- MC-25378 – Back of ladder missing - stronghold generation.
- MC-33030 – Mobs (Endermen) don't flash red when hit in the end.
- MC-50916 – Zombie pigmen villagers are missing their inner head when spawned with
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-45327 – Grass blocks don't mipmap.
- MC-45346 – Cake's hitbox is off.
- MC-45869 – Summon command Leash Knot crash.
- MC-46432 – Fences connects to Barrier block.
- MC-47650 – Block drops appear in wrong location or behind walls.
- MC-48284 – Dropped items also have red lines.
- MC-48400 – Slimeblocks dark texture.
- MC-50219 – "Slightly damaged anvil" faces the wrong way in inventory.
- MC-50221 – 50235
- MC-50276 – Planted Nether Wart appears as purple and black checkerbox.
- MC-50280 – Missing cauldron inner side.
- MC-50288 – Player data cleared after switching to 14w10b.
- MC-50296 – Cobblestone wall not stacking correctly/missing post/floating torch.
- MC-50309 – Pressure plates use the "pressed down" graphic for their inventory icon.
- MC-50335 – Fences partially lose texture when connected to stonebrick.
- MC-50351 – Double sandstone slab texture broken.
- MC-50370 – Model warning console spam when switching resource packs.
- MC-50373 – Cactus rendered too bright.
- MC-50396 – Can't model top and bottom half of doors separately.
- MC-50432 – Tile Entities in a CLONE … REPLACE FORCE region are replaced by barrier blocks on the second clone operation.
- MC-50448 – Rails are floating above the ground.
- MC-50453 – Server crashing.
- MC-50460 – Cobblestone wall connecting with barrier blocks.
- 14w10c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- resolved as "Works as Intended"