The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Java Edition 13w09c
March 1, 2013
- NBT related
- Added a SeeFriendlyInvisibles NBT tag for players.
- All potions are now categorized in Creative mode.
- Amplifier is no longer capped at 4.
- The player can now remove effects by running
/effect <player> <effect> 0.
From released versions before 1.5
- – TP Bug when you sit in Minecart/boat/riding pig.
- – Minecart going in a circle will make any minecart close to them go super fast.
- – Sounds: Fire extinguish sound does not work in survival.
- – Swords do not lose durability when used on the Ender dragon.
- – Creative Menu potion values are not the same as when brewed (issue redo).
- – Nether cave/tunnel generator produces incorrect/cut tunnels.
- – Hitting mobs with a sharpness I wooden sword and weakness III crashes the game.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Powering noteblock with redstone block or torch does not work when powering it twice.
- – Brewing stand comparator output inconsistent.
- – Non-standard resolutions (and small standard resolutions) not detected properly.
- – Missing quartz, hopper, and comparator textures.
- – Quartz slabs and double slabs using wrong texture.
- – lower resolution textures glitch.
- – Inconsistent distribution system (based on hopper, hopper bug) using rails and minecart-chest over hoppers.
- – Comparator not updating status after reloading chunks.
- – piston arm disappears briefly when placed on an active power source.
- – Crash caused by vertical wiring (half slabs / glowstone / full blocks).
- – Hoppers stop working on chunk reload.
- – Minecarts with Hoppers duplicating items when multiple carts are in the same space.
- – Powering 2 pistons extends the wrong piston.
- – Mobs with the old AI have inverted head movement.
- – Rows of Vertical Down Piston Extenders have a >50% failure rate.
- – Graphical glitches involving pistons.
- – Minecraft crashes when a saddled pig you ride dies or when changing between rideable entities.
- – Animations for items and blocks do not work properly.
From the previous snapshot
- – Unable to craft with blocks which have a damage value greater than 0.
- – Invisible entities infinite spawn loop (client side) using minecart spawners causing severe performance issues.
- – Crash when near crops.
- – View would be upside down if the player had speed 5 and FOV quake pro.
- – Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking player.
- – Same redstone line, two different redstone level.
- – Internal error when using /effect with an id >31.