June 30, 2011
|Other editions of 1.7|
Beta 1.7 is an update that added pistons as well as other changes.
- Flint and steel or redstone is now required to trigger TNT.
- Fences can be stacked.
- Redstone wire now will connect to a redstone repeater.
- New textures for cobblestone and brick blocks.
- When pressing F3 in-game, a value ("F") from 0 to 3 will appear to indicate direction.
- The gray textures in the breaking animation have been replaced with opacity.
- Squid can now despawn.
- Single slabs now use the bottom half of the full block's texture.
- Cobweb now requires shears or a sword to be broken properly, and drops 1 string when destroyed.
- The bed side texture has been moved in the texture pack file, as well as the cake texture.
1 bug fixed
- Fixed clay generation.