Java Edition 19w12a
(Redirected from 19w12a)
March 20, 2019
- Added cut sandstone and cut red sandstone slabs.
- Crafted from cut sandstone and cut red sandstone.
- Can no longer make regular sandstone slabs out of cut sandstone.
- Added "<player name> IS YOU"
- Now acts more like most solid blocks.
- Redstone dust and torches can now be placed on top of glass.
- Mobs now suffocate inside glass.
- Now have random orientations when placed, similar to grass blocks.
- The texture and model of the totem shown when used now has the same
CustomModelDatavalue as the item.
- Resource packs which use this tag thus now have the correct model when activated.
- Tweaked spawning in villages.
- Will also only spawn now if villagers in a village have worked and slept before a meeting.
- Improved AI.
- Baby villagers will now play in villages.
- Nitwit and unemployed variations of villagers for snowy and zombie snowy villages changed.
- Updated hitboxes and eye positions of many entities.[more information needed]
- Player height while sneaking is now 1.5 meters.
- Now reduces the player's height to 1.5 blocks, allowing them to walk through 1.5-block-tall gaps.
- General improvements.
- Trades are now locked from 6–8 trades instead of just 4.
- Wall blocks are now found in the "Decoration Blocks" tab.
- Rewrote sound system.
- Reduced stuttering when playing sounds.
- Removed "Hobo humping slobo babe!"
- World creation
- Worlds with names already being used will now prepend a number in parentheses to the folder name instead of adding hyphens.
- For example,
New World (3)instead of
- For example,
- 35 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-41113 –
/clearturns items held by mouse into ghost items
- MC-50367 – Bad hit boxes and eye positions
- MC-113251 – Invalid sound files freeze the game
- MC-122885 – Attempting to backup a world with a path longer than 260 results in a crash
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137725 – Advancements not updated in 1.14 snapshots
- MC-137761 – Loom model and placement is incorrect
- MC-138220 – Random ticks occur while player is in spectator mode
- MC-138491 – Crash when rendering a sign with the vanilla datapack disabled
- MC-138580 – Adventure mode does not prevent dyeing signs
- MC-138659 – Totem of Undying death animation model doesn't match with
- MC-139440 – Illager banners can be copied
- MC-139458 – Horse texture is sometimes translucent
- MC-140354 – Evokers continue attacking nothing after target dies
- MC-140409 – Scaffolding texture is wrong
- MC-141286 – Teleporting big distance freezes the server
- MC-142466 – Book page flipping sound seems to only play on left or right channel depending on player's position
- MC-143390 – Non-existing
CatTypesummons an invisible cat
- MC-143412 – Trader llamas do not join llama caravan unless a trader llama is the leader
- MC-143736 – Trader llama actively attacks the zombie pigmen
- MC-144501 – Horses drops two leather armor when killed
- MC-144612 – Ender dragon fly incorrectly
- MC-145668 – Front facing camera up/down directions are reversed in F5/third person
- MC-145689 – Villagers never stop running after being attacked by a zombie
- MC-145712 – Some villagers do not go to bed at night
- MC-145732 – Villager trade experience changes based on what trade your looking at
- MC-145787 – When entering a bed from the block next to it or while standing on it, the camera moves too far into the player model
- MC-145802 – Enderman never attacking again once you put on creative mode and back to survival
- MC-145817 – Villager lost their levels after becoming a zombie and getting cured
- MC-145857 – Farmer villagers don't farm
- MC-145872 – Villagers walk around their job site blocks and bell
- MC-146005 – Suspicious stews sold by farmers have an extremely short effect
- From the previous development version
- MC-145868 – POI never registered crash not fixed.
- MC-145925 – Realms button crash
- MC-145956 – Breaking doors with villagers crashes the game
- MC-145994 – Watching Server
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w12a" – Minecraft.net, March 20, 2019