July 2, 2014
- The block state files now support an array of models allowing for random models.
- 11 issues fixed
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-59178 – Debug screen says that redstone repeaters are not locked, even if they are.
- MC-59580 – Lower right hinged door reports "
- From the previous development version
- MC-59850 –
IllegalArgumentException- Crash when rendering MinecartChest.
- MC-59853 – Buttons positions are wrong.
- MC-59854 – Torches and buttons: wrong orientation.
- MC-59868 – Buttons are always pressed.
- MC-59869 – Levers spawn powered on floors or walls.
- MC-59886 – Piston bug.
- MC-59908 – Comparator texture flipped.
- MC-59915 – Comparators are default "powered".
- MC-59986 –
IllegalArgumentExceptionafter breaking tall flower.
- 14w27b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.