As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Xbox One Edition CU23
- MCCE-533 – Recreatable Corrupt World
- MCCE-589 – hopper minecarts think they are between two different blocks
- MCCE-755 – Animals cannot pass through doors
- MCCE-775 – Corrupted Worlds when adding new account on multiplayer split screen
- MCCE-776 – Grey Stripe
- MCCE-805 – Minecart with chest will not move onto a powered rail above a hopper
- MCCE-815 – Sniper Duel achievement broken.
- MCCE-944 – Mushroom blocks do not show the correct texture when placed
- MCCE-952 – health bar freezes after absobtion effect ends
- MCCE-989 – No guardians
- MCCE-1286 – Two Digits on Xp Bug
- MCCE-1287 – All Single Worlds Corrupted TU 31
- MCCE-1417 – Packed ice and seed number
- MCCE-1937 – Small guardians don't spawn
- MCCE-1946 – witches and elder guardians not spawning
- MCCE-1953 – Sprinting seems too sensitive since update
- MCCE-1957 – No more Guardian spawn after installing 1.25
- MCCE-1958 – Guardians don't spawn in monument anymore
- MCCE-1961 – Gardian farm not spawning
- MCCE-1965 – Auto-sprint bug
- MCCE-1973 – Sprint Forward then shoot backwards bug
- MCCE-1975 – Beacon beams don't go through ice, leaves, liquid, or bedrock
- MCCE-1995 – running is broken
- Fixed guardians no longer spawning after loading a save.
- Removed change that restricted changing to third-person camera while running or performing other actions.
- Removed change that made sprint activation more sensitive.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU35
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.26
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.26
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.26
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 19, 2016.