Xbox One Edition CU11
- Added Pattern texture pack trial content.
- MCCE-23 – Split screen: Flying mobs and invisible mobs
- MCCE-41 – Skeletons shoot to fast
- MCCE-58 – Player cannot move head, only body, and has no inventory bar. / Update resets all configuration options
- MCCE-79 – Villagers
- MCCE-95 – Mobs will walk through walls while in split screen
- MCCE-132 – My sister and I were on our Xbox 1,and she was lost,so I teleported her to where I was so she'd be safe from all the mobs,and all of a sudden,it started to glitch out on us.
- MCCE-136 – Missing texture
- MCCE-137 – strange sound when loading. game shakes. animals move sideways and/or disappear
- MCCE-208 – crashing boat / teleporting when leaving boat
- MCCE-229 – In a two player game all the animals, villagers and mobs behave erratically or become invisible.
- MCCE-252 – Pigs jump up and down on slabs while riding.
- MCCE-265 – Destroying fire by using a water/lava bucket makes a wood breaking sound.
- MCCE-269 – Eating/Drinking Animation to effect mismatch
- MCCE-330 – missing flint and steel sounds
- MCCE-431 – Cant transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 worlds to Xbox One
- MCCE-440 – Crash when creating a new custom superflat world.
- MCCE-457 – Particle effects are not rendered at high altitude
- MCCE-462 – Activator rails don't derail players
- MCCE-513 – PS3 game failure to load
- MCCE-622 – Snow Golem impervious to melee damage
- MCCE-682 – Minecraft not working on 360 after last patch
- MCCE-893 – I do not show the update, and console says i'm current also no new skin pack
- MCCE-907 – On PS3 it says I have no new updates
- MCCE-1154 – Invisible fire
- MCCE-1645 – Slider Texture
- Fix for a split-screen crash after prolonged gameplay.
- Fix for an issue causing client players to hang when creating a Wither.
- Fix for a crash when a player is fishing.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU23
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.15
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.15
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.15
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, March 25, 2015.