As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Xbox 360 Edition TU16
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether portal at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps – tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing music disc has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach signs to the chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed ocelots with cats.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game's UI while player is falling into the void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 or more blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armor not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, May 19, 2014.