World of Color Update
From Minecraft Wiki
This update has 7 pre-releases, which is currently the largest number of pre-releases for any major update.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
- New colored blocks:
- Parrots in multiple colors.
- Several commands.
- Narrator – says what is typed in chat out loud (Ctrl+B to turn on).
- New sounds.
- Your hotbar can now be saved and loaded in Creative mode (C+number to save and X+number to load).
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Updated color palette of most colored blocks to be more vibrant.
- Recipe book and Knowledge book.
- Replacing Achievements with Advancements.
- Stricter NBT syntax in commands.
Further revisions[edit | edit source]
- 1.12.1 updated the game credits and fixed a security issue.
- 1.12.2 changed the name from Minecraft to Minecraft: Java Edition.