You have one error.
See Trident page. 18.104.22.168 09:39, 3 March 2018 (UTC)
- I've made an error on the Trident page? I don't remember editing it much. If you can correct the error or tell me what it is, please do. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 13:35, 3 March 2018 (UTC)
As said in the title, the sorting button is a bit annoying and occupying significant space. However, I can't programme actual Lua code so I wish you could do this. Details in Help:Sorting#In_a_narrow_space:_sorting_buttons_in_a_separate_row.a20001017Talk 10:17, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- I do see what you're saying. On that page you linked, I can't help notice there's an accessibility notice on the section. I'll bring it up on the community portal, however, and see what people think about it. – Sealbudsman talk | contribs 15:57, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
Tropical Fish Variant Names
- The names? – Sealbudsman talk | contribs 20:31, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- There's over 3,000 so probably not lol. – Nixinova 20:34, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- How are the names generated? With over 3k of them, I'd be very surprised if Mojang hand-crafted names for them, so I'd expect some sort of procedural generation. If that's the case, then depending how it works, we might be able to write a module to generate the complete list. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 22:54, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
Hi! Dinoguy1000 has put you in the patroller user group, which allows you to mark other edits as patrolled and rollback edits. It's strongly recommended to take a look at MCW:Patrollers for an explanation of the role, as well as a quick guide. Here's a brief overview of both of the permissions the user right provides:
- Marking edits as patrolled. This basically tells other patrollers and administrators that the edit has been reviewed and any problems both content-wise and formatting-wise, have been fixed - e.g., open HTML tags or incorrect information. Since you're a new patroller, if you're unsure about something, it's better to leave it to a more experienced patroller or administrator. Additionally, you can take a look at Special:log/patrol, to get an idea of when other patrollers mark edits as patrolled.
- Rolling back edits. Clicking "rollback" will instantly rollback all of the last contributions to the page by the user without leaving an edit summary, while clicking the pencil button will allow the summary to be edited. The most important thing here, is if there's any chance that the user was trying to be helpful to the wiki or the information might be correct but you haven't tested it, make sure to leave an explanatory edit summary.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Additionally, if you don't want this user right, feel free to ask for it to be removed here, and I can ping Dinoguy.-- Talk to me 13:20, 2 August 2018 (UTC)