This user "Scaler" does not exist.
This user "Scaler6902" does not exist.
|Scaler6902 is inactive.
Scaler6902 hasn't edited since 15 June 2012, so they will probably not receive any messages left here. Please keep this in mind before leaving a message.
- 1 python bot problem
- 2 Template:Crafting grid
- 3 Template:Block/row
- 4 Answer
- 5 Traduction de Tree/fr
- 6 Image categories
- 7 Thank you for making the Crafting Grid number nine better!
- 8 À propos du wiki FR...
- 9 Crafting Grid slide
- 10 pywikipedia bot
- 11 Contact
- 12 Block renders
- 13 I Agree
- 14 german R2-D2 Bot
- 15 About the bot
- 16 Bot malfunctioning
- 17 Dutch R2-D2 stopped working
python bot problem
Hey there, this is Taylor from Curse. I saw your problem and reported it to some server admins, please let me know if the issue is fixed (they told me to check but I don't have any bots set up on Minecraft Wiki). I too have been trying to get my bots to work. (: --Bumbletalk 16:07, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
Hehe, you can do the rest then :) --Mr FJ 16:35, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- If you replace the outputs, make sure they are the format, the output images are different from the input images.
- Okay I will do the wiki pages, you do the images ;) --Mr FJ 16:51, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- Let me know when you are done uploading pictures for the Decoration part, then I will commit changes to the page. --Mr FJ 16:55, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- I already have a quick method of making the output images. Do you want me to make them and send them to you, so you can compress them? --Mr FJ 17:06, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- The pages are all updated, starting on the dye part, let me know when you are ready. --Mr FJ 17:42, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- It appears there is something wrong with the Magenta output, otherwise good work :) --Mr FJ 18:36, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah the wool was what I sort of feared most too... The dyes have their own page, but the wool... Where should the crafting recipes be, other than the main crafting page.
- On the dye pages? Or pehabs the wool main page? --Mr FJ 18:48, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
Since you seem to be quite good with templates, I think it'd be appropriate to ask you.
At the moment looking at Template:Block, Template:Item and Template:Food you can see we're just manually using the different templates. This is all fine in theory, until you come to the parts of the template that are optional, therefore creating some lines with the same colour as the previous instead of alternating.
Basically, I was wondering if you can make the Block/row template automatically choose between #FFFFFF and #F9F9F9 based on which was used last, so templates keep the alternate background even if they're not using the optional fields that disappear when not filled in. –ultradude25 (T|C) at 15:31, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- You mean that you want to use only Block/row and not Block/row and Block/row2 alternatively, cause optional fields will mess up the colors alternation?
- I do not think it is possible in the Block/row template since a template does know nothing other than its given parameters. I think it will be possible to handle it in each template (block, item, food) if there is a way of using a variable kind of like a counter. But I don't know if this is possible… sorry – Scaler (t) 16:17, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
You asked  what I meant. Not being sure how to respond I'm answering you here. I mean that lava flows like water in the Nether. It flows much faster and farther (last I heard).
J'ai regardé le passage qui posait souci sur la page Tree/fr, je n'ai pas vu de problème particulier, mais j'ai légèrement modifié pour que ce soit plus compréhensible (j'espère ^_^"). Dis-moi si ça te va ou pas. J'en ai aussi profité pour corriger d'autres petits détails sur la page. – Scaler (t) 17:43, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
C'est nickel ! Merci pour la petite relecture, il y avait effectivement deux-trois endroits qui en avaient bien besoin. Par contre dans le chapitre 'notes', j'ai une petite question : le texte original mentionnait que la croissance horizontale du feuillage pouvait détruire les blocs 'fence', 'glass' et 'stair' et tu as corrigé 'glass' pour le remplacer par 'ladder'. Il s'agissait d'une typo au départ ? Je n'ai jamais pu tester ce truc, donc j'ai préféré m'abstenir de le changer. Merci pour le coup de main ! ^_^ Nashounet 13:50, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for making the Crafting Grid number nine better!
That was a real help, Paint.net was being a bit silly.
À propos du wiki FR...
Donc, j'ai vu le truc que tu m'as envoyé, ça y est, je me suis inscrit sur le wiki FR. Sur le wiki original en français, j'avais déjà corrigé quelques fautes d'orthographe, sur 4-5 pages :) Calinou 07:00, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
Salut, ayant été contacté au même titre que Calinou, je me permets de répondre ici. :) Je m'inscrirai très bientôt sur le wiki français, compte sur moi. Cependant, je ne pense pas que je serai un contributeur très actif : mes contributions seront sûrement occasionnelles. ;) Rastagong (talk) 10:59, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
Crafting Grid slide
On my page you can be convinced that animation is not working. Although the static version of the template is working normally. Firebug says that jQuery is not defined. I think that it is due to the fact that the Russian section operates in isolation and on it jquery have incorrectly configured or damaged. HEKP0H - ru.Wiki Admin 22:28, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I've found your question about bot in pl-wiki. I can login to all wikis including ru-wiki, which has short url (without /wiki/) as pl-wiki, but couldn't have login to pl-wiki as you. Have you manage to solve the problem with pl-wiki? --Dnikitin 16:42, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
I'm planning on re-rendering all the block renders so they're facing the same way as the 1.6 inventory (I've also been planning to do them with anti-aliasing, but never got around to it), so just a heads up to not work on flipping any of them as I'll be doing them all anyway. –ultradude25 (T|C) at 14:15, 28 May 2011 (UTC)
I Agree, But I Seems People Don't Know How To Get "Ingots". Ecsport108 12:34, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! Ecsport108 19:34, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
german R2-D2 Bot
Have fun with the R2-D2 bot in the german wiki, but don't make Nonsense! ;) -- Oliver Scholz de.Wiki Admin 22:27, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
About the bot
Thanks for registering R2-D2 on the huwiki. Granted it bot rights.
Mainly all Hungarian pages have interwiki links; although mostly not English ones, because they were translated in the English wiki as English page/hu, and the editors hadn't added the English link because the English page didn't have it. To some of the pages they still haven't. But the rest are there. :D
Anyway, thanks. TunShaHUN(talk/contribs) 21:34, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
Dutch R2-D2 stopped working
It seems the Dutch Speciaal:Bijdragen/R2-D2 stopped working on 25 December 2011. Is there a way to fix it? Since then we had a lot of changes and new pages. CrazyBliep (NL Admin) (T|C) 13:20, 27 Januari 2012 (UTC)