Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Munin295 is inactive.|
Munin295 hasn't edited since November 16, 2017, so they will probably not receive any messages left here. Please keep this in mind before leaving a message.
Feel free to just call me Munin (without the numbers).
- No problem. —munin · · 07:20, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Hey Munin, do you do Skype or FB Messenger ? i would like to turn my protest about what u did to my inputs on the Rail page into a better situation by more direct interaction than just finding out my additions are getting deleted. -- --Bytebasher (talk) 09:00, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
- I don't. As Goandgoo said, the majority of the text removed from Rail wasn't deleted from the wiki, but moved to the appropriate tutorial. This seems like a discussion better continued on the Talk:Rail page, rather than spread out over multiple user talk pages, and I've replied there. —munin · · 09:36, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
Sorry about the skeleton horse thingy on the commands page, but I loooooove my skeleton horse Skelly! By the way, how do I create a new page since I'm a new user? Do I just wait a million years till I'm not a new user? You're a really good wiki user.--Alexster24 (talk) 00:55, 22 April 2016 (UTC)Alexster24
- No apology necessary, it wasn't an infraction or anything, just unnecessary. As for the new page thing, I think it's based on how many edit you've made, not how long you've been a registered user. Not sure, it's been a long time for me. :) —munin · · 08:11, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
- I think that all you need is 3 days and at least 10 edits to be able to create pages on the wiki. -Sonicwave (talk|c) 08:18, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
Yaaaaaaaaay! It worked! I gave it some time and I edited stuff and I was able to create a tutorial on Skelly and Zom Zom! If you want to check it out you can go to tutorials/skeleton and zombie horses. --Alexster24 (talk) 23:06, 23 April 2016 (UTC)Alexster24
Enchanting: Notes broken
Hey there: Your Sept. 6 edit on the Enchanting page (http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Enchanting&diff=1014763&oldid=1012598) broke the reference footnotes there somehow. Can you fix that, please? I was going to revert the edit, but I'd prefer to keep your other changes if possible. -Memetics TogusaMemetics (talk) 07:45, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, and also the TOC has a plaintext "<toc>" tag at the top; I doubt that was intended. -M TogusaMemetics (talk) 07:49, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
Like an admin of (Click here)
Wow. you talked 100 times in that page. Ooh--220.127.116.11 18:26, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
- "Like an admin" would be talking about rules. Talking about content is simply "like an editor". : ) —munin · · 15:40, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ok--18.104.22.168 19:42, 7 December 2016 (UTC)