The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|Munin295 is inactive.|
Munin295 hasn't edited since November 16, 2017, so they will probably not receive any messages left here. Please keep this in mind before leaving a message.
Feel free to just call me Munin (without the numbers).
- No problem. —munin · · 07:20, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Hey Munin, do you do Skype or FB Messenger ? i would like to turn my protest about what u did to my inputs on the Rail page into a better situation by more direct interaction than just finding out my additions are getting deleted. -- --Bytebasher (talk) 09:00, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
- I don't. As Goandgoo said, the majority of the text removed from Rail wasn't deleted from the wiki, but moved to the appropriate tutorial. This seems like a discussion better continued on the Talk:Rail page, rather than spread out over multiple user talk pages, and I've replied there. —munin · · 09:36, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
Sorry about the skeleton horse thingy on the commands page, but I loooooove my skeleton horse Skelly! By the way, how do I create a new page since I'm a new user? Do I just wait a million years till I'm not a new user? You're a really good wiki user.--Alexster24 (talk) 00:55, 22 April 2016 (UTC)Alexster24
- No apology necessary, it wasn't an infraction or anything, just unnecessary. As for the new page thing, I think it's based on how many edit you've made, not how long you've been a registered user. Not sure, it's been a long time for me. :) —munin · · 08:11, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
- I think that all you need is 3 days and at least 10 edits to be able to create pages on the wiki. -Sonicwave (talk|c) 08:18, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
Yaaaaaaaaay! It worked! I gave it some time and I edited stuff and I was able to create a tutorial on Skelly and Zom Zom! If you want to check it out you can go to tutorials/skeleton and zombie horses. --Alexster24 (talk) 23:06, 23 April 2016 (UTC)Alexster24
Enchanting: Notes broken
Hey there: Your Sept. 6 edit on the Enchanting page (http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Enchanting&diff=1014763&oldid=1012598) broke the reference footnotes there somehow. Can you fix that, please? I was going to revert the edit, but I'd prefer to keep your other changes if possible. -Memetics TogusaMemetics (talk) 07:45, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, and also the TOC has a plaintext "<toc>" tag at the top; I doubt that was intended. -M TogusaMemetics (talk) 07:49, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
Like an admin of (Click here)
Wow. you talked 100 times in that page. Ooh--188.8.131.52 18:26, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
- "Like an admin" would be talking about rules. Talking about content is simply "like an editor". : ) —munin · · 15:40, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ok--184.108.40.206 19:42, 7 December 2016 (UTC)