The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Hi there. I'm open to discussion. At an IP's suggestion, I've archived my prior talk page as Archive 01. I will be copying a few amusing items back here to start off. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 01:49, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Webcomic and blog references to Minecraft
- In one of his "What-If" columns, Randall Munroe tossed in a "Diamond Ore" reference and iron pickaxe image. --Mental Mouse 21:20, 1 September 2013 (UTC)
- And hey, here's another reference in [Scandinavia and the World]. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 16:19, 8 October 2013 (UTC)
- And another from SatW, Creeping. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 03:57, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- Not a direct reference, but A Schizmatic strip we can appreciate.
- The relationship columnist Dr. Nerdlove has been using images of Minecraft creepers to illustrate articles about a different sort of creeper. (You can find all the "creeper" articles by using his searchbox). --MentalMouse42 (talk) 01:49, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your suggestions I will have to figure out what will activate my showers. And I have done research, you can't blame me for not understanding how some of this stuff works, I just joined 2 months ago! –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 4EverAGirl (talk • contribs) at 14:39, 19 April 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Ruined Portal trivia
Hi! I've re-reverted your edit on Ruined Portal. That information is tutorial information for ocean exploration. I've reworded it to keep the essence of it; that underwater ruined portals can create bubble columns. The information about kelp and boating is both tutorial info and not specific to ruined portals. You're totally welcome to create a tutorial on ocean exploration if you'd like! Until then, as I said in my edit summary, that page not existing is not a reason to break the style guide. -PancakeIdentity (talk) 19:14, 11 May 2020 (UTC)