07:46, 4 November 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for improving Minecraft Wiki, but please know that there is a manual of style that is recommended to abide.
More specifically, I've reverted your edits on Clock circuit because it is unnecessary to make a piped link where linking to a redirect can be more convenient and useful. Compare Comparator and Comparator that lead to the same article (via a redirect in case of latter);
[[Comparator]]. The latter is shorter, isn't it?
Please check the file usage before putting a category. If it is only used on user pages, put Category:User images. 01:39, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
Removal of comments
An admin already commented and decided to leave it up, do NOT delete comments just because you feel like it. You are in no position to determine if a comment should be removed or not. Do not undo edits for the same reasons. Discuss it instead of trying to start an edit war, edit descriptions are not a place to have a conversation. --Pepijn (talk) 04:39, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- I gave a very good reason for the removal, similar to what an admin would do. Did you even read it? MarcelTheHippie (talk • contribs • logs • block log) 🐷🥕☮️ 16:09, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- It's very difficult to objectively moderate a dispute that you're also part of. If you think a comment about you is so offensive it needs to be removed from the wiki, you should contact an admin to intervene.
- Also, keep in mind the Streisand_effect; attempting to remove comments often just draws more attention to them. -- Orthotopetalk 20:50, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- I don't see a strong reason to remove it; I warned BabylonAS because he was close to crossing a line, not because he was clearly beyond it. By removing comments yourself, you are violating the talk page guidelines. At this point, you are also edit-warring, which will result in a block if it continues. -- Orthotopetalk 18:22, 14 September 2018 (UTC)
- I personally believe he already crossed it. As the original proposer and the one whom that comment was directed against, I request that you please respect my feelings and opinions by going ahead with the removal. MarcelTheHippie (talk • contribs • logs • block log) 🐷🥕☮️ 22:53, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
- Done. 220.127.116.11 01:59, 19 December 2018 (UTC)