This page contains text.
- In 1.8, the amount of experience orbs you drop on death is not limited. Play for a large amount of time then die, you will see... Calinou - talk × contribs » 19:23, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
- What are you referring to? The image I uploaded with the enchantment at level 50? I just used NBT Edit to hack up my XP really high X) LB 21:46, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
the page [[Known_bugs/Version_12w23a]] is locked, because today Mojang released 12w23'''b''' (and 12w23'''a''' is already outdated), so please report your bug to [[Known_bugs/Version_12w23b]] --Kumasasa 18:00, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- OK, Thanks. I thought there would have been a lock symbol similar to on Wikipedia. Will do. LB 19:42, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
Should development resources for previous versions of Minecraft be preserved?
I am not able to see your projects on www.LB-Stuff.com!
Forbidden You don't have permission to access /Flash/ on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--velvetpro 06:29, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
- You're not supposed to - they don't exist. Also, please add a new topic in the future instead of posting at the top of my page with a message box. I also don't see how it was major... LB(T|C) 06:34, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
Inquiry on NBT Data
In 12w34a, I wanted to make fake diamond armor just for the sake of it. I looked through the NBT for leather armor so I could figure out the color code, and after a while, someone finally got back to me with it being decimal color code. I wanted to add this to the Chunk Format page, but I didn't see a place for it. Would you know which page and where I'd put the information for NBT code using decimals for leather dye color?
By the way, this was the only simple converter I could find to do this: http://www.mathsisfun.com/hexadecimal-decimal-colors.html Apparently, the code to accomplish it is dec(bin(red) + bin(green) + bin(blue)) --MegaScience 11:58, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Not important, but here is a screenshot of me wearing the fake diamond armor.  Not perfect - they changed the texture of leather armor so even if you get the color perfect, it is still sorta obvious it's fake - but I think it works. Actually wearing diamond pants there. Going to change my skin soon. --MegaScience 12:04, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, I've been sick lately and haven't had much time to research the NBT changes in the recent snapshot. I'll check it out as soon as I can and leave a message on your user page. For now I recommend dying leather armor some arbitrary colors and then using NBTExplorer to see if you can change the color code. Your formula is wrong for many reasons - the real formula is Red + 256*Green + 65536*Blue. LB(T|C) 20:29, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, nice. The online converter I linked seems to do it right anyway. I haven't gotten to check how these colors effect dyed wolves colors, although I did do a texture edit of the color to see if I could color other parts (collar was separated from the tamed wolf skin and for some reason he completely blanked the collar area of the skin). --MegaScience 22:46, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Wolf collars use the 16-dye color system like wool. The changes you described in the texture are because the collar texture is first colored properly and then it is simply placed over the normal wolf texture, so the collar area on the wolf texture would get covered up anyway. Wolf collars are now limited to the 16 wool colors, but they can be brightened or darkened to an extent by changing how white or black the collar texture is (I'm guessing). LB(T|C) 22:49, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
Resource pack edit you undid
I made an edit on Resource packs that you undid, I think you misinterpreted the edit. I removed that statement, not added. I know why that folder is there. Just wanted to let you know. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by JDHuff185 (talk • contribs) at 19:00, 29 July 2013 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yeah see my comment on its talk page, Orthrope already fixed my mistake. LB(T|C) 21:28, 29 July 2013 (UTC)
Good for you with Python. Love it. Mokiki 01:56, 5 September 2013 (UTC)
Redirect User:LB and User_Talk:LB to LB1
Hello, It seems that your account has been renamed from LB to LB1 within the past year, however many of your old talk page signatures still link to your old username (LB). To clear up confusion, would it be okay if you redirected User:LB and User_talk:LB to User:LB1 and User_talk:LB1 respectively? (The site automatically moves the old user pages to the new ones, but doesn't leave redirects to them, which could confuse confusion when people click on your old signatures) -Sonicwave talk 04:30, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, I would like this. The rename occurred because LB was below the minimum of 3 characters for a username and prevented me from logging in, so I had no control over it. I think I also had LB725C at one point - are there any links to LB725C still? LB(T|C) 07:53, 12 January 2015 (UTC)