||This user is inactive, and as such, messages left here may not reach him.
To reach Kizzycocoa promptly, you can get a speedy response by either tweeting to @Kizzycocoa, or adding him on a number of gaming and social platforms, such as Skype (under "Kizzycocoa") and Steam.
||Kizzycocoa is inactive.|
Kizzycocoa hasn't edited since 30th November 2017
, so he will probably not receive any messages left here.
Please keep this in mind before leaving a message.
Hello, I’m a newer user of Minepedia (since last August). What are your plans on returning here? — NickTheRed37 (talk|contributions) 15:39, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
- My plan is, not to.
- Minecraft is four years old to me now, coming up to five. Most games don't even have the lifespan of 2 years to the individual user, though it did for me.
- In the event of some cataclysmic disaster, I'm happy to return briefly to help.
- I believe that I'm still an admin for such an occasion. Wynthyst, who used to be our Curse rep, said she kept me there for just such occasions.
- I still miss her. She was such a nice person.
- Still, until then, I'm not going to be returning. If there is any massive issues, your best bets would be to contact me via Twitter, or other social media routes, as said above
- Also, I noticed you messaged me on the MinecraftWiki IRC on Apr 26th. Sorry I didn't reply! my IRC client isn't the best. Still, hello! :) --Kizzycocoa 12:56, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- I’m not using said social networks. — Agent NickTheRed37 (talk) 13:54, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
- well I do also have an email in the event of such a massive issue, which you can visit www.kizzycocoa.com, where I do have a contact page. I tend to read emails almost instantly.
- but that is only in dire emergencies. I'm no longer active on the wiki. --Kizzycocoa 15:44, 24 August 2015 (UTC)
The IRC channel is obsolete, not moderated, unused, and not even registered. What’s to do with it? — Agent NickTheRed37 (talk) 13:56, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
- The IRC is useful for admins, but I do not know if the current team uses it. It actually grew disused after Wyn's passing. even the topic is the same.
- Miney is a very useful tool, though. go to #minecraftwikichanges, and you have good ol' Miney, still faithfully recording all user edits.
- I think, much like Minecraft, it's just dying out. There's not much like in Minecraft, and all these avenues are shrinking. it's a real shame. I miss the old days of Minecraft. Such as the update that added in the entire redstone system, including iron doors, pressure plates, redstone torches, buttons etc.
- that, in my mind, has been the best and most expansive Minecraft update to date. --Kizzycocoa 15:44, 24 August 2015 (UTC)
Hey Kizzycocoa, if you're interested, there's currently a discussion on the community portal concerning demotion of inactive admins, which would potentially affect you; I invite you to read the discussion there and leave a comment if you have anything you'd like to add. =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:10, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Hello Dinoguy1000, it's been a while.
- Thanks for the heads-up. I've responded. largely, if the policy is to remove us, I am fine with that. my only request, if possible, is to retain editing access to Herobrine's page, so I may keep it up to date as and when I return to the wiki. I have a bit of history with that page, and I'd like to keep it updated, when I return every once in a while. As a trusted user to that page (having been banned several times just for suggesting it's necessity), I feel I can be trusted there. It's just a matter of if you would or could allow me specific access to that page. --Kizzycocoa 03:27, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Indeed it has; glad to see you were able to stick around long enough to get my message here and reply. =)
- I've replied to your request on the community portal, to keep like discussion together and to allow others to comment as well if they want to. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 04:29, 29 November 2017 (UTC)