This user is inactive, and as such, messages left here may not reach him.
To reach Kizzycocoa promptly, you can get a speedy response by either tweeting to @Kizzycocoa, or adding him on a number of gaming and social platforms, such as Skype (under "Kizzycocoa") and Steam.
Kizzycocoa is inactive.
Kizzycocoa hasn't edited since August 8, 2020
, so they will probably not receive any messages left here.
Please keep this in mind before leaving a message.
Hello, I’m a newer user of Minepedia (since last August). What are your plans on returning here? — NickTheRed37 (talk|contributions) 15:39, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
- My plan is, not to.
- Minecraft is four years old to me now, coming up to five. Most games don't even have the lifespan of 2 years to the individual user, though it did for me.
- In the event of some cataclysmic disaster, I'm happy to return briefly to help.
- I believe that I'm still an admin for such an occasion. Wynthyst, who used to be our Curse rep, said she kept me there for just such occasions.
- I still miss her. She was such a nice person.
- Still, until then, I'm not going to be returning. If there is any massive issues, your best bets would be to contact me via Twitter, or other social media routes, as said above
- Also, I noticed you messaged me on the MinecraftWiki IRC on Apr 26th. Sorry I didn't reply! my IRC client isn't the best. Still, hello! :) --Kizzycocoa 12:56, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- I’m not using said social networks. — Agent NickTheRed37 (talk) 13:54, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
- well I do also have an email in the event of such a massive issue, which you can visit www.kizzycocoa.com, where I do have a contact page. I tend to read emails almost instantly.
- but that is only in dire emergencies. I'm no longer active on the wiki. --Kizzycocoa 15:44, 24 August 2015 (UTC)
The IRC channel is obsolete, not moderated, unused, and not even registered. What’s to do with it? — Agent NickTheRed37 (talk) 13:56, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
- The IRC is useful for admins, but I do not know if the current team uses it. It actually grew disused after Wyn's passing. even the topic is the same.
- Miney is a very useful tool, though. go to #minecraftwikichanges, and you have good ol' Miney, still faithfully recording all user edits.
- I think, much like Minecraft, it's just dying out. There's not much like in Minecraft, and all these avenues are shrinking. it's a real shame. I miss the old days of Minecraft. Such as the update that added in the entire redstone system, including iron doors, pressure plates, redstone torches, buttons etc.
- that, in my mind, has been the best and most expansive Minecraft update to date. --Kizzycocoa 15:44, 24 August 2015 (UTC)
Are you going to be an active editor again, the community welcomes you! ----Humiebee Discuss anything with me Look at my edits 00:01, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- Hello Humiebee!
- probably not - I will restore my prior pages for archival purposes, but as for activity, I've moved on. I come back to Minecraft now and then, but I was stuck in 1 game for 8 years. burnt me out so, so badly. now only modded Minecraft satisfies me, and even then, only for a month or so every 2 years.
- My main motivation to return, honestly, was to restore my comments on the Wynthyst memorial page. When I saw they were gone, I had to sort it all out.
- Still, good to be back for the time being. The place hasn't changed, visually, since the olde days. It is nice to see how much has stayed the same. :) --Kizzycocoa (talk|contribs) 00:07, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- Ok, good luck! also, is this your old account? @deleteduser4027597. ----Humiebee Discuss anything with me Look at my edits 00:16, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- As far as I'm aware, my deleted account was here: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/UserProfile:@DeletedUser344
- Why, do you think you can recover its data?? that'd be amazing if you could :) --Kizzycocoa (talk|contribs) 00:30, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- But deleted user 344 no longer exists, i think it got moved for some reason, In my case, my old account, Humiebees, was'nt deleted but failed to connect to twitch so i had to make a new account but it isn't very hard to regain progress, i managed to get most of my stats back manualy in less than 2 weeks including the pro tag, so it was not the worst thing in the world to lose an account. Hopefully that helps! ----Humiebee Discuss anything with me Look at my edits 17:04, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- Mine was complicated. When the merge came, I tried to link my accounts in advance, but my Twitch account under the same name had been disabled, as I was not active on it for X months. This meant, when the merge actually occurred, my account was glitched. I couldn't log in. I couldn't even reset my email. Then GDPR somehow wiped out my account without sending me an email. Give it another like 3 account merges since, and my account has just been completely and utterly screwed over six ways from sunday. --Kizzycocoa (talk|contribs) 15:14, 8 August 2020 (UTC)
- That certaintly does appear to be your account: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Minecraft_Wiki_talk:Community_portal&diff=prev&oldid=1169948
- Not sure if you'd be able to request the contributions be merged into your new account or not. - User-12316399 (talk) 17:18, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- I am currently talking to Gamepedia's "ttotcky" over this. Is this whom would be able too merge contribs, or is there someone else I should talk to? --Kizzycocoa (talk|contribs) 15:11, 8 August 2020 (UTC)