Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Minecraft Wiki, as you did at Breeding, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the MCWiki sandbox or your own if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you.Talk to me 13:11, 10 July 2018 (UTC)
ItzWreep: I didn't find out yet these. Thank you, i will experiment them on my sandbox.
By ItzWreep to MadMinecrafter12
https://i.imgur.com/uZZ5gNz.png No, that is not me and you can check the serial and IP the connections were made. The only common names i use on Minecraft are Wreeper and more suffixes for Wreeper, plschwi, KAnonymous666, Shad0w, MysteryIV/MysteryVXII, YouTubeMemez, iutub, MadeInRomania and that's all.
I do not care about the restrictioning because i am not active on gamepedia. It's your decision.–Preceding unsigned comment was added by ItzWreep (talk • contribs) at 19:31, 13 February 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yeah, there were behavioral similarities that made me suspicious but the check user can out negative, so the other account was most likely not you. Still, you kept and kept vandalizing previously, so the block will remain for now.--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 19:35, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
- In case you wish explain your actions, I left you with the ability to edit your talk page (this page) even during the block. --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 13:49, 2 October 2018 (UTC)
- The ability to edit your own talk page was left so that you're able to provide context for the vandalism you made. Right now it seems you're editing the page only as a form of convincing us to block you indefinitely without talk page access. Do you have any further comments, or do I carry out the indefinite block? --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 13:56, 2 October 2018 (UTC)
ItzWreep: I'm very sorry for doing that.. i will just remain with the block i received if so, thank you.
- If you were really sorry for doing that and would prove that you wouldn't do it again, you wouldn't be changing people's signatures to "Panarama Gang." I'm sorry, but I'll have no choice but to revoke your talk page access if this continues; I think it's clear that you're not using the privilege appropriately.--Talk to me 13:52, 12 October 2018 (UTC)
ItzWreep: What's wrong with that? This is my talk page anyways.
- If you were actually very sorry for doing that, you wouldn't have advertised your Discord server on your profile and vandalized a bunch more pages despite a previous 1-month block. I've blocked for another 6 months; you're very lucky it wasn't indefinite.--Talk to me 16:34, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
ItzWreep: Well, i've learned my lesson. Could you please unblock me? @Madminecrafter12
- I'm sorry, but I'm not going to unblock you, at least now. You were blocked for a whole month by AttemptToCallNil for extreme vandalism, and during that block you started playing around with your talk page, even after you were warned not to. And then you said you were very sorry for doing that, but continued it. And then after that block ended you started vandalizing again, so I had no choice to block you for a much longer amount of time. Sorry, but based on your history, I have no reason to believe that if I unblock you right now you won't start vandalizing the wiki instantly. After everything you've done, simply waiting a little while and saying only "i've learned my lesson" isn't evidence that there's a very good reason for me to unblock you. --Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 18:45, 7 February 2019 (UTC)