- 1 Your talk
- 2 Generated Structures and Terrain Features
- 3 Simplify subpage linking
- 4 Get consensus
- 5 Desert Pyramid
- 6 Congrats!
- 7 Texture Update sprites
- 8 Sprites
- 9 Counter productive edit warring
- 10 Pre-release survival test builds
- 11 Heads up for Survival Test development version pages
- 12 Trading edit a while back
- 13 Reverted edit on Stonecutter/ID
- 14 Neutral Mobs
- 15 Bedrock Edition flattening
- 16 Chain armor images in the history
- 17 Data value page changes
- 18 About Consistency
- 19 Possible false information on PlayStation 4 Edition 1.95
- 20 Character Creator
Don't you think it would be better to provide a link to your archive on your talk page instead of just deleting it? I see you've already put one on your userpage. At the least, I would suggest blanking it instead, so that it's easier for new editors to view the history and start new topics, instead of thinking that it's a whole new page that has been deleted. Cheers, --Talk to me 19:24, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
- Great, thanks.--Talk to me 19:34, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
Generated Structures and Terrain Features
Hello, FVbico. Earlier today, I had created the Terrain Features page in accordance with the suggestions on Talk:Generated structures#Split incredibly large page?, seeing as those who had posted agreed that the proposal should be carried out. However, User:Marioprotvi reverted my changes, and you double reverted leaving no change from Marioprotvi's changes. In your summary of your last redirect on Terrain Features, you didn't think it was a good idea, so I was wondering if you could express your thoughts more fully on the division proposals on the talk page. Thanks. 18.104.22.168 23:41, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
- I didn’t say it wadn’t a good idea, I said I wasn’t sure how I felt about these changes, I personally have a different vision of how the page should split up, but I have yet to read the discussion itself before I post my view.
- Basically my view is:
- 1. terrain features on a different page (what you did)
- 2. each actual structure (with and without ID) their own page
- and 3. generated structures being a disambiguation page for all structures and the terrain features and biomes pages
- However, I have yet to properly finalize my view. FVbico (talk) 23:48, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for responding, FVBico, and sorry for misinterpreting your actions. 22.214.171.124 17:06, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
Just so you know, you can use
[[/Subpage/]] instead of
[[/Subpage|Subpage]] to link to a subpage of your userspace. – Nixinova 23:21, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
- There's not a set number but 3–6 is good. – Nixinova 06:24, 2 January 2019 (UTC)
- Now that you're all here, maybe I can just ask here. Would you guys be okay if the list of Blocks and list of Items were in alphabetical order instead of whatever order they're in now? an_awsome_person (talk) 02:56, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- I also suggested it for the data values page, but what you did for the blocks and items pages is different, which I don’t agree to; you made it basically a copy of the data values page, which is not the point of those pages. They shouldn’t have the full list of IDs. FVbico (talk) 09:56, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
In https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/User:FVbico/Unintuitive_ID_List, you say that Desert_Pyramid is always referred to as temple. But the loot table for this structure is minecraft:chests/desert_pyramid 126.96.36.199 04:39, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
- Ah, must’ve missed that one, changing it to lowercasing only then. Thanks. FVbico (talk) 07:28, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
Congrats on admin, FVbico! I'm happy to see that you're adminship discussion finally actually went somewhere. I hope you don't mind that I've removed your patroller and autopatrol rights, as they're redundant now that you're an admin. :)--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 14:28, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you, and yes, it was a slow progress. :/
- I don’t mind, in fact, I’m always against redundancy. ;) FVbico (talk) 14:43, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- Also congrats from me, FVb! Good luck with you new position! :) – Jack McKalling [ ] 19:51, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
Texture Update sprites
Which direction are we gonna do for Texture Update sprites? There is this old discussion regarding of splitting template between the historical sprites and the up to date sprites. So when the new one comes, the old one goes into the historical template. I proposed this mainly because of the efficiency of adding new sprites, you must scroll through the long documentation to add and replace the new sprites, which is not favorable (at least for me). Also, the File:InvSprite.png is getting larger and larger and might be difficult to maintain the sprites in the future. – ItsPlantseed ⟨₰|₢⟩ 14:44, 20 April 2019 (UTC)
- If we are gonna stay with Template:InvSprite at least backup some of my sprites I uploaded. I spent days making those. – ItsPlantseed ⟨₰|₢⟩ 14:49, 20 April 2019 (UTC)
- All sprites should just go to the main InvSprite file, just rename the old sprites to "BLOCK Revision X" and move them to an "Outdated CATEGORY" section, kind of like how I started doing it for blocks.
- No sprites will be removed, and your texture update sprites can just be moved/ported over to the InvSprite file (I won't delete your template until all sprites are ported). FVbico (talk) 15:09, 20 April 2019 (UTC)
Can you fix/add sprites to BiomeSprite biomes before beta 1.8, BlockSprites sprite of all tinted glass pane, and fix unimplemented table, he slightly raised Beardoxidinhajoey (talk) 15:21, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
- I’m currently not working on sprites as I got a lot of work to do outside of the game. FVbico (talk) 15:44, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
Counter productive edit warring
- You're the one reverting the undo/changing things that were removed seveal times before without explenation. I already explained why it is not being done, you explained nothing as to why it should be the way you specify it.
- I'm aware this is edit warring, but you should add edit sumarries, and explain your reverts, because right now, you're the one making the disruptive edits. FVbico (talk) 07:58, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
Pre-release survival test builds
This is something we are discussing in the OmniArchive discord, please do not revert my edits, for now they need to be there for MANY reasons. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Tolerabledruid6 (talk • contribs) at 22:34, 26 May 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yeah, I see your point. I feel like they should be documented a bit differently, but I'm not exactly sure what. I'll restore the pages; we have screenshots of 0.24 so I guess it's fine. – Nixinova 22:36, 26 May 2019 (UTC)
- That discord says nothing to me, discuss your actions here before doing them again, or you will be temporarily blocked for edit warring. FVbico (talk) 22:38, 26 May 2019 (UTC)
Heads up for Survival Test development version pages
Trading edit a while back
According to this, you stated the prices for enchanted books in Bedrock and java are the same. However, like this user, they do seem to be different in my experience. Is there a reason you combined these two or can we split them into separate notes again? -PancakeIdentity (talk) 02:20, 20 July 2019 (UTC)
Reverted edit on Stonecutter/ID
Where did you find a numeric ID for stonecutter_block? I've looked in the chunk data and at the item in inventory, and in both cases it's represented by its namespaced ID. The only place I know of where numeric IDs are still present is in chunks that haven't been upgraded to the current release format, and this is a new block in 1.12 so it couldn't be in one of those. – Auldrick (talk · contribs) 13:26, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
- Look at Bedrock Edition data values, they're still assigned. FVbico (talk) 13:28, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
(sorry if there are any grammar mistakes xD)
Hi, I was looking at Mobs page and at the Neutral section, I wanted to overhaul it, but automated filter blocked me because i wanted to remove headline, i am new editor apparently. Anyway, i will tell you what i wanted to edit:
1) I wanted to edit out that neutral mobs are divided to Animals and Monsters. This has nothing to do with Neutrality and dividing mobs into Animals, Undead, Aquatic etc. is already bellow the list.
2) In describtion that neutral mobs are neutral, there is that mobs that attack in swarm have written *. First i found no dot at any of the listed mobs and also why it is even there. Mob swarm is more mobs attacking you, its not specific to neutral mobs, its specific to individual mobs. I wanted to edit that sentence out, so there is only that these mobs are neutral, because thats all we need to know about neutral mobs.
3) I wanted to remove Iron Golem from neutral mobs. Yes, he is neutral if naturally spawned, but if so, why isnt he also in Passive mobs when spawned by player? (i am being sarcastic, i dont want you to add him to passive section). Being neutral is part of his behaviour, but he is specially classified as Utility Mob, and in there he too have the tag that when spawned naturally, he is neutral. Why we have 2 Iron Golems in one list.
Hope you see it as i do. Anyway its on you now if you will add it or not.
Bedrock Edition flattening
I have heard that Bedrock Edition is to receive a flattening, similar to Java 1.13. Could you give more information?00:59, 5 October 2019 (UTC)
- Official pages/Bedrock Edition flattening, the page is not fully correct for bedrock yet, but it should contain most of the desired changes.
- As with the java flattening, not all of said changes are confirmed, BUT would make it more in parity with java. FVbico (talk) 05:15, 5 October 2019 (UTC)
Chain armor images in the history
Sorry but my edit is correct with Revision 2 images. Check Java_Edition_removed_features#Armor_in_Survival_Test for Revision 1. - Lassebq Talk | Contributions 15:04, 8 October 2019 (UTC)
- Ah... the files should probably make that more clear... this is why revision files should note their history usage. FVbico (talk) 15:06, 8 October 2019 (UTC)
Data value page changes
I applied many changes to the entities section of this page Java Edition data values, some of them might be false, but are you sure non of them is helpful to this page? Luotiansha (talk) 06:51, 17 October 2019 (UTC)
- Why not point out what are false so that I can remain the rest changes. Luotiansha (talk) 06:56, 17 October 2019 (UTC)
- Aside from arrow and the non-dragon fireballs, all entities already follow the in-game names (they don't in order to make more clear what they are), and everything was ordered by ID in those sub-sections.
- So aside from the renaming and moving around, the rest should be fine. FVbico (talk) 11:30, 17 October 2019 (UTC)
- I see. Though there's still one thing: Items and Experience Orb are categorized into "Items" instead of "Miscellaneous", are you sure this is the correct way of arranging? Because in Template:Entities/content they are in "Miscellaneous". Luotiansha (talk) 14:30, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
Look, this wiki needs CONSISTENCY, be thoughtful before you undo someone else's editing. In pages about things that are both item and entities, there're some pages (like Eye of Ender) that has the ID section, and some (like Ender Pearl) doesn't. In order to achieve consistency they need to be either "all there" or "all not there". So I suppose you prefer "all not there"? How about I delete all ID sections in these pages (as long as they have Entity Data section below)? Luotiansha (talk) 16:13, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
- The rule of thumb is if it has several different IDs, it should get an ID table, egg, ender pearl, etc. only have 1 ID which is the same for item and entity, thus it's not needed.
- We're not doing a "all do or all don't" here, following the rule above, it already is consistent. Also, don't make assumptions. FVbico (talk) 16:29, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
Possible false information on PlayStation 4 Edition 1.95
The IP 188.8.131.52 added these things to PlayStation 4 Edition 1.95:
- "End portal and end gateways now appear in the correct location."
- "Killing an illager captain no longer gives player Bad Omen, extending the raid waves."
- "Mobs can now path find correctly over waterlogged blocks. ( )"
The IP's edit history is all vandalism/false information and MCCE-10013 has nothing to do with what the line said, so I don't believe they are true and am requesting that they are removed. 184.108.40.206 17:35, 27 October 2019 (UTC)
- Opinions don't belong on the wiki. FVbico (talk) 18:21, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
Macaronimaster5 so now you're badmouthing me, huh? Very mature. Again, the edit was removed as the wiki is not a place for opinions, wether you think it's bad or not is an opinion, not a fact. And now, since you started badmouthing me I'm going to warn you only once, continue badmouthing users, and you will be blocked from editing the wiki. FVbico (talk) 20:57, 30 November 2019 (UTC)