We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This userpage may not be accurate.|
This user, who is blocked, regularly forged messages on this page, so they may not be actually added by that user. ~
|Pages||User Page Talk Page Contributions Profile Logs Sandbox|
This is my talk page. Post anything here, then I'll respond as soon as possible.
user page clearance
Vandalism of Zombie#Baby_zombies
Welcome to the Minecraft Wiki. I noticed you that your recent contributions to Stray have been undone because they did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment or make more test edits, please use the sandbox for that. Please read also the wiki rules. Please do not split the variants to separate articles, they can just redirect to the main article -- Enderdespawnmite (talk) 05:52, 3 June 2018 (UTC)
- Good day. Please note articles are only typically split as a result of a discussion where consensus has been reached to split the article. Your edits on Stray and Wet Sponge contradict that guideline. You should know that repeatedly performing such actions is considered edit warring and disruptive behavior, and it can lead to your account being blocked. --Enderdespawnmite (talk) 06:03, 3 June 2018 (UTC)
- Welcome to Minecraft Wiki. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions on this Wiki. At least one of your edits, such as the one you made to Endermite, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. If you continue to vandalize pages, you may be blocked from editing. Please use the Minecraft Wiki sandbox or your own sandbox for any test edits you may want to do. Thank you. Enderdespawnmite (talk) 05:39, 4 June 2018 (UTC)
Hello, Enderdespawnmite, and welcome to the Minecraft Wiki! Although we are always happy to have users who contribute constructively to the wiki, I noticed that one of the edits that you made, specifically the one you made to Skeleton, did not appear to be constructive. Please consider thoroughly reading the rules of this wiki, as well as the style guide, so that you can familiarize yourself with what edits are constructive to the wiki and which ones are not.
Additionally, here are some other links you may find helpful:
- Need help editing? Help:Contents may be of use.
- The community portal is the community's main discussion page. You can talk about anything wiki-related there.
- You can join or create a community project at Minecraft Wiki:Projects.
- Recent changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- You can customize your user page if you like.
- Any issues that require an admin can be lodged on the admin noticeboard.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- If you would like to talk about Minecraft for ideas, suggestions, and other general topics, the forums are a great place to start.
When posting on a talk page, remember to add ~~~~ onto the end of your post.
Please do not create alternate accounts to vandalize with. After looking into this matter quite a bit, I am almost completely sure that you two are the same person, and that you are abusing multiple accounts, which is not allowed. I am tempted to block Bacondogs indefinitely for being a sockpuppet.--Talk to me 14:27, 17 July 2018 (UTC)
- So did you create the account or not?--Talk to me 00:04, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
I blocked you for disruptive editing. You got warned multiple times and also were blocked for it before. If you think this block is unreasonable please comment to this section on your talk page. MarkusRost (talk) 22:49, 31 July 2018 (UTC)
Hello, I have noticed that you often use advertising phrases in your edit summaries. The examples include Special:Diff/1254674, Special:Diff/1250751, Special:Diff/1246716. Please stop doing it, it's annoying, it serves no purpose and breaks the rule 5. Frisk (Talk page) 17:52, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
Is your alleged “brother” real?
Hello, inspector BabylonAS here.
How it could be that some of edits made from the Bacondogs1100 account, which you claim to be your brother’s, are similar to some of edits made from your own account?
- This edit by Bacondogs on Porkchop: a self-revert with the reason “no profane language”, which is similar to this edit on Stray, with the reason “undiscussed page split”. Although I can guess what you will say — the edit on Stray could be made by your brother before he has allegedly got his own account (blocked as a sockpuppet of yours).
- An edit made by you on this very talk page; its summary supposedly advertises a company. The same may apply for your edit on Fish (mob). On the other side, Bacondogs’ edit of Name Tag and his edit of Template:Blocked/doc similarly may have advertisements in their summaries.
- Both accounts have been active in editing user warning templates.
These similarities suggest that you have been controlling the Bacondogs account.
- Here's the deal. I created the account so I can have a school account, and I can sign in to the Bacondogs1100 account at school. That never happened. Instead my brother looked at my contributions and he thought that he can self-revert edits and put brand names in summaries. After that, he signed in to the school account on my computer and started vandalizing the wiki. Me and my brother is in the same family. 13:49, 19 August 2018 (UTC)
- I'm not sure I trust that. Bacon's contributions were not that of a new user. How would he know to move a file without a redirect to get rid of a capitalized PNG? No new user could know that. And when you were making edits and self-reverting them, was that really your brother? You seemed to fully recognize that it was you, not your brother. And pretty much every edit you made had an advertisement summary. Were those all Bacon? What about the times you were blocked for disruptive editing? Wouldn't you have said it wasn't you? Or did Bacondogs post the reply that it was? Were both of you editing from both accounts? And what's up with your IP address making edits and this account reverting them? Was the IP address your brother? If so, how could you revert the edits that quickly? Were you setting something up with your brother for fun? Was your brother using this account when it was reverting those edits? I'm leaving Bacondogs1100 blocked for now.--Talk to me 14:28, 19 August 2018 (UTC)
Would you mind answering a few questions? First of all, was the IP address who created Black Glow Stick you or your brother? Second, was it you or your brother who tagged the page for deletion? Third, was it you or your brother who both created and placed the deletion template on Black Glow Stick on the French MCW?--Talk to me 17:02, 19 August 2018 (UTC)
Your account has been blocked from editing indefinitely, for persistent vandalism and disruptive editing, vandalism and spam on multiple wikis, and your blocked brother being able to access the account. Your block log can be found here. If you think the block was made as a mistake and/or you think there are good reasons for you to be unblocked, you may discuss the block with administrators on your talk page here. However, if this is abused, your talk page access may be revoked as well. While you are blocked, please do not create any new accounts to edit with - this is called sock puppetry and in most cases, all accounts that were created by a registered account which is blocked, will be blocked indefinitely. Thank you.
I blocked you indefinite for vandalism on multiple wikis and persistent disruptive editing. It's not our task to different between edits from you or your brother. As long, as your brother can access your account, you won't be unblocked. MarkusRost (talk)
- Other vandalized wikis