|The following rules are in effect for this talk page, effective immediately.|
1. Any posts which contain offensive language, personal information, harassment, insults or bullying will be removed without warning.
2. Any posts that consist of spam or advertising will be removed without warning.
3. Any posts saying that Herobrine is real will be removed without warning.
4. All posts on this talk page will be heavily monitored.
5. This talk page will be archived yearly.
- 1 Version
- 2 Question
- 3 Revision 1392844
- 4 Redirects
- 5 question
- 6 About that "Reynolds number"
- 7 1.15 Nether Update
- 8 asking for help
- 9 Block articles and section structure
- 10 Wii U Recontinuation in Trivia on the page 'Wii U Edition'
- 11 Stop rolling back changes on Experience Wiki page
- 12 Question
- 13 Update your user page
- 14 Reverting sandbox edits
- 15 Hi
- 16 Reverted Edits on Elder Guardian and Guardian
Hello BDJP007301, I just give you information and I think this info is little bit important. I have download the beta version, but it still 188.8.131.52. So, what do you think?.
12:57, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
Hi BDJP007301, I have a quick question. Since you reverted my edit saying it doesn’t belong there, then what is the best place in the article for me to add the information about the Saddle being uncraftable? The article doesn’t seem to explicitly state that you can’t craft a Saddle anywhere so I don’t know where else to put it. Trivia seems to be the only section I can think of that may be appropriate for that info without it getting reverted. 184.108.40.206 23:06, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- You may be thinking of the horse saddle, which was in snapshots for Java 1.6 -BDJP (t|c) 01:21, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
Hiya, thanx for the etiquette lesson 12-Aug-19 on Ender Chest. I didn't mean to demean the original contributor, only add to it but I see how it could be construed that way. --Clonemonkey (talk) 10:51, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
Are redirects for commonly-confused things not allowed? I've seen plenty of people incorrectly call the grindstone a "whetstone" and figured a redirect would be appropriate. -Spacecatprincess (talk) 01:24, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Spacecatprincess: The redirect should be fine as the redirect notability guidelines allows alternate common names; the deletion template was since removed from the redirect. –Sonicwave talk 04:46, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
Do you play the ps4 edition of Minecraft?220.127.116.11
About that "Reynolds number"
They saw Minecraft waters always flowing in air in a straight line so they added that information.
But I agree that edit was superfluous.
1.15 Nether Update
They announced that 1.15 will be the Nether Update on Minecon 2019.–Preceding unsigned comment was added by Michuu50 (talk • contribs) at 18:26, 28 September 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Sorry, it is Java Edition 1.16, not 1.15. See that article for more details. --HaydenBobMutthew (talk, contribs) 08:57, 29 September 2019 (UTC)
asking for help
Block articles and section structure
Please note that I have opened a discussion on the talk page of the style guide for features: see here. Since you were involved in the revert war regarding those changes, I ask you to explain your point of view on that page. Thank you! 🐱 --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 16:23, 21 November 2019 (UTC)
Wii U Recontinuation in Trivia on the page 'Wii U Edition'
How did my edit contain any speculation? I said it's unknown if there's going to be Minecraft on Wii U again, not "for sure", or "probably"! –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Macaronimaster5 (talk • contribs) at 22:52, 30 November 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It is speculative because you mention that the Wii U has been “recontinued”, which is blatantly false, and also that you mention about Minecraft being on Wii U again, which is both speculative and false. It makes absolutely no sense for a platform to get new games after being discontinued. -BDJP (t|c) 23:03, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
- *slow clap* 01:33, 1 December 2019 (UTC)
Stop rolling back changes on Experience Wiki page
Hi, I'm the creator of google spreadsheet of some information about experience, recently I updated it and add 9000 levels. I changed 1000 => 10000 2 times and you rolled it back. I hope that you just didn't know that I updated it, but please, now you know and stop rolling it back. --18.104.22.168 16:56, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
Hi, BDJP007301. I noticed you removed my video from the obsidian minecraft wiki page. I'm just wondering if its because its suppose to be on the tutorials section? Thanks–Preceding unsigned comment was added by Flascoe (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It can be on a tutorial page about obsidian (i.e. Tutorials/Obsidian farming), but not the main page about Obsidian. -BDJP (t|c) 22:44, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
Update your user page
Your user page contains monologues about discussions that have long since been resolved; unconfirmed feature sections have been modified to only include in-dev features, and Switch versions now use 1.0.x. Maybe it's time for an update? Nixinova T C 05:04, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
Reverting sandbox edits
When clearing the sandbox it's better to do it manually rather than using the rollback button, as it may confuse IPs who are using the sandbox for it's purpose, and we don't want IPs thinking they can't edit the sandbox. Nixinova T C 22:07, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
Did you move that page I was working on to my user, or was it already there? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Mtwtech (talk • contribs) at 02:43, 6 January 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It was moved to your userspace because the name is not notable for the mainspace. -BDJP (t|c) 03:15, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
MTWTech: Ok. that's fine. But who did it? was it you, or did the system do it? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Mtwtech (talk • contribs) at 21:51, 6 January 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yes it was BDJP. You can tell by clicking on the "History" tab at the top of the page. Nixinova T C 21:55, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
Reverted Edits on Elder Guardian and Guardian