|The following rules are in effect for this talk page, effective immediately.|
1. Any posts which contain offensive language, personal information, harassment, insults or bullying will be removed without warning.
2. Any posts that consist of spam or advertising will be removed without warning.
3. Any posts saying that Herobrine is real will be removed without warning.
4. All posts on this talk page will be heavily monitored.
5. This talk page will be archived yearly.
Hello BDJP007301, I just give you information and I think this info is little bit important. I have download the beta version, but it still 126.96.36.199. So, what do you think?.
12:57, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
Hi BDJP007301, I have a quick question. Since you reverted my edit saying it doesn’t belong there, then what is the best place in the article for me to add the information about the Saddle being uncraftable? The article doesn’t seem to explicitly state that you can’t craft a Saddle anywhere so I don’t know where else to put it. Trivia seems to be the only section I can think of that may be appropriate for that info without it getting reverted. 188.8.131.52 23:06, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- You may be thinking of the horse saddle, which was in snapshots for Java 1.6 -BDJP (t|c) 01:21, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
Hiya, thanx for the etiquette lesson 12-Aug-19 on Ender Chest. I didn't mean to demean the original contributor, only add to it but I see how it could be construed that way. --Clonemonkey (talk) 10:51, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
Are redirects for commonly-confused things not allowed? I've seen plenty of people incorrectly call the grindstone a "whetstone" and figured a redirect would be appropriate. -Spacecatprincess (talk) 01:24, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Spacecatprincess: The redirect should be fine as the redirect notability guidelines allows alternate common names; the deletion template was since removed from the redirect. –Sonicwave talk 04:46, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
Do you play the ps4 edition of Minecraft?184.108.40.206