|The following rules are in effect for this talk page, effective immediately.|
1. Any posts which contain offensive language, personal information, harassment, insults or bullying will be removed without warning.
2. Any posts that consist of spam or advertising will be removed without warning.
3. Any posts saying that Herobrine is real will be removed without warning.
4. All posts on this talk page will be heavily monitored.
5. This talk page will be archived yearly.
- 1 Version
- 2 Question
- 3 Revision 1392844
- 4 Redirects
- 5 Goodbye Old Pal
- 6 question
- 7 About that "Reynolds number"
- 8 1.15 Nether Update
- 9 asking for help
- 10 Block articles and section structure
- 11 Wii U Recontinuation in Trivia on the page 'Wii U Edition'
- 12 Stop rolling back changes on Experience Wiki page
- 13 Question
- 14 Update your user page
- 15 Reverting sandbox edits
- 16 Hi
- 17 Reverted Edits on Elder Guardian and Guardian
- 18 Vandalism by IP 188.8.131.52
- 19 Broken Hoglin render image
- 20 Build Number Changes - Reverted
Hello BDJP007301, I just give you information and I think this info is little bit important. I have download the beta version, but it still 184.108.40.206. So, what do you think?.
12:57, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
Hi BDJP007301, I have a quick question. Since you reverted my edit saying it doesn’t belong there, then what is the best place in the article for me to add the information about the Saddle being uncraftable? The article doesn’t seem to explicitly state that you can’t craft a Saddle anywhere so I don’t know where else to put it. Trivia seems to be the only section I can think of that may be appropriate for that info without it getting reverted. 220.127.116.11 23:06, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- You may be thinking of the horse saddle, which was in snapshots for Java 1.6 -BDJP (t|c) 01:21, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
Hiya, thanx for the etiquette lesson 12-Aug-19 on Ender Chest. I didn't mean to demean the original contributor, only add to it but I see how it could be construed that way. --Clonemonkey (talk) 10:51, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
Are redirects for commonly-confused things not allowed? I've seen plenty of people incorrectly call the grindstone a "whetstone" and figured a redirect would be appropriate. -Spacecatprincess (talk) 01:24, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Spacecatprincess: The redirect should be fine as the redirect notability guidelines allows alternate common names; the deletion template was since removed from the redirect. –Sonicwave talk 04:46, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
Goodbye Old Pal
Its a bummer that you are Forever Retired (Not saying that it will stay like that), But I can see That You want to come back. But you cant. You have no other choice. Good luck for your future. 👊
Jorden lang (talk) 22:52, 2 May 2020 (UTC)
Do you play the ps4 edition of Minecraft?18.104.22.168
About that "Reynolds number"
They saw Minecraft waters always flowing in air in a straight line so they added that information.
But I agree that edit was superfluous.
1.15 Nether Update
They announced that 1.15 will be the Nether Update on Minecon 2019.–Preceding unsigned comment was added by Michuu50 (talk • contribs) at 18:26, 28 September 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Sorry, it is Java Edition 1.16, not 1.15. See that article for more details. --HaydenBobMutthew (talk, contribs) 08:57, 29 September 2019 (UTC)
asking for help
Block articles and section structure
Please note that I have opened a discussion on the talk page of the style guide for features: see here. Since you were involved in the revert war regarding those changes, I ask you to explain your point of view on that page. Thank you! 🐱 --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 16:23, 21 November 2019 (UTC)
Wii U Recontinuation in Trivia on the page 'Wii U Edition'
How did my edit contain any speculation? I said it's unknown if there's going to be Minecraft on Wii U again, not "for sure", or "probably"! –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Macaronimaster5 (talk • contribs) at 22:52, 30 November 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It is speculative because you mention that the Wii U has been “recontinued”, which is blatantly false, and also that you mention about Minecraft being on Wii U again, which is both speculative and false. It makes absolutely no sense for a platform to get new games after being discontinued. -BDJP (t|c) 23:03, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
- *slow clap* 01:33, 1 December 2019 (UTC)
Stop rolling back changes on Experience Wiki page
Hi, I'm the creator of google spreadsheet of some information about experience, recently I updated it and add 9000 levels. I changed 1000 => 10000 2 times and you rolled it back. I hope that you just didn't know that I updated it, but please, now you know and stop rolling it back. --22.214.171.124 16:56, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
Hi, BDJP007301. I noticed you removed my video from the obsidian minecraft wiki page. I'm just wondering if its because its suppose to be on the tutorials section? Thanks–Preceding unsigned comment was added by Flascoe (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It can be on a tutorial page about obsidian (i.e. Tutorials/Obsidian farming), but not the main page about Obsidian. -BDJP (t|c) 22:44, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
Update your user page
Your user page contains monologues about discussions that have long since been resolved; unconfirmed feature sections have been modified to only include in-dev features, and Switch versions now use 1.0.x. Maybe it's time for an update? Nixinova T C 05:04, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
Reverting sandbox edits
When clearing the sandbox it's better to do it manually rather than using the rollback button, as it may confuse IPs who are using the sandbox for it's purpose, and we don't want IPs thinking they can't edit the sandbox. Nixinova T C 22:07, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
Did you move that page I was working on to my user, or was it already there? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Mtwtech (talk • contribs) at 02:43, 6 January 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It was moved to your userspace because the name is not notable for the mainspace. -BDJP (t|c) 03:15, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
MTWTech: Ok. that's fine. But who did it? was it you, or did the system do it? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Mtwtech (talk • contribs) at 21:51, 6 January 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yes it was BDJP. You can tell by clicking on the "History" tab at the top of the page. Nixinova T C 21:55, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
Reverted Edits on Elder Guardian and Guardian
- I have already explained as such on your talk page, but alas. You have changed "laser" to "bubble beam" without providing an explanation or a source to a Mojang employee or a Minecraft article confirming that the weapon is referred to as the latter. -BDJP (t|c) 19:14, 11 January 2020 (UTC)
Vandalism by IP 126.96.36.199
The IP Adress has made some vandalizing edits to the pages: Dirt, Chalkboard, and more. Would the be a way you could block them for a small amount of time (<3 days)Goldenghost1000 (talk) 20:03, 23 January 2020 (UTC)
Broken Hoglin render image
Build Number Changes - Reverted
Good evening BDJP007301,
I was recently attempting to organize the beta builds numbers after receiving a few complaints internally at XBGS and noticed that my edit was reverted by you, but I'm hoping to understand why? The current structure of the page content often puts minor builds of different numbering together. While I realize this might have been the development path of our team at Mojang, it leaves a degree of confusion and disorganization I was hoping to remedy, especially for our young audience with interest in learning about the build differences over time.
Any light you can shed on the subject would be appreciated. I'm also happy to bubble this up through internal channels in an effort to maintain continuity.
- First, I will say I appreciate acknowledging that you are an employee of Xbox Game Studios (Microsoft), and am working on behalf of them.
- Secondly, while I do understand that you are working to clear up any confusion regarding the version numbering, it should also be of note that other employees have stated differently regarding said numbering. Your edits were reverted for the following reasons:
- It was already stated publicly that Bedrock 1.15 was being skipped entirely for 1.16 as stated in this tweet from an employee working at XBGS.
- In regards to the other versions you were cleaning up, either (a) the version of Bedrock was not publicly released outside of betas using said version number (1.2.20 ended up being a beta for 1.4), or (b) only one update of a version had beta versions alongside it (Alpha 0.14.0 had seven beta versions; the later Alpha 0.14.x versions had no such betas, so in that case it is unneeded to put on the page that the betas were for said version).