Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to the Minecraft Wiki, as you did at Tree. Your edits continue to appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted. If you want to experiment, please use our sandbox or your own sandbox. Repeated violations of our rules can result in the loss of editing privileges. Thank you.
Warning Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to break our rules or make unconstructive edits, as you did at Tree, you may be blocked from editing. -BDJP (t|c) 15:03, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
This is the final warning that you will receive regarding your disruptive edits. The next time you break our rules or vandalize the wiki again, as you did at Tree, you may be blocked from editing without further notice. -BDJP (t|c) 15:59, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- Well, the warnings are broken, because when you get a warning it pops up on top of the page your on, an never did I see a warning there. I only found out just now because I was banned. Also, how is mentioning there are unimplemented trees vandalistic and disruptive? What rule does that violate. On the structures template, in the unimplemented section it shows the trees I mentioned, so why not in the actual tree page? Why didn't you answer me when I asked in the tree talk page who was removing my edits and why?184.108.40.206 17:15, 14 August 2019 (UTC)
- It simply cannot be added to the article because it is in violation of Rules 2 and 4. In this case, the edits that you were making to the Tree page were disruptive in nature, and the information provided in the edits were basically nonsense that were not suitable for the article. I’ve also deleted the "Unimplemented" section from the "Environment" template as it could very well be speculative in nature. -BDJP (t|c) 17:53, 14 August 2019 (UTC)
- Mojang announced that they would add the desert and savanna features at Minecon, it's not "speculative", it's fact (though it's fair to say cherry trees are somewhat speculative). Also, you never said anything about the broken warnings.220.127.116.11 14:02, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
- Per the style guide, features that have been mentioned but not added to the game should only be listed on one of the Mentioned features articles. (I did mention this at one point when I reverted your addition in this edit.) Mentioning the cherry trees could mislead readers into thinking that they will eventually be added to the game, while in reality they might have been scrapped (as far as I can tell, it was only mentioned in a single tweet). While the MINECON biome trees are likely to be added eventually, it's not mentioned when they will be added; they could be added in the next update or 5 updates later.
- As for the warnings, I was able to reproduce not getting any talk page-related notifications as an IP on a different Gamepedia wiki. I'm not sure if it's always been this way or if this was introduced when the notification system was changed on July 31 (due to flaws with the previous system). –Sonicwave talk 17:57, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
- I got a warning/message once before, so it was probably changed then. So does that mean you can un-block me?18.104.22.168 21:52, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- Hey there, just jumping in here to provide my 2 cents; I would probably support unblocking you, given the circumstances behind the warnings (which I apologize for, by the way, and thank you for pointing out) and the fact that you have already been blocked for a week, as long as you assure us that you won't make such an edit to Tree again, and also that you remain civil on talk pages and not use all caps in posts such as this one. You have made many constructive edits, which are very much appreciated, and you're clearly here to help the wiki. However, I would like to hear AttemptToCallNil's opinion, as the admin who blocked you to begin with, before making a final decision. Let me know if you have any questions.--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 00:03, 17 August 2019 (UTC)