Hi there! Please review my latest revision to Furnace/table and make sure I got it right, since it reverts some of your changes (see change summary). Thanks!
Hypehuman (talk) 16:03, 26 September 2017 (UTC)
|Welcome to Minecraft Wiki. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions on this Wiki. At least one of your edits did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the Minecraft Wiki sandbox or your own sandbox for any test edits you may want to do. Thank you.|
Glad to have you
I agree, you make many good and valuable edits and I'm glad you're here. However, you also make some edits that show you're not yet familiar with some of the tools we have. For example, you created Category:Computer edition specific information after it had been deleted because it is no longer needed, and several times you've misused
<nowiki> tags, which are rarely needed in main space articles. We'd love to help you learn how to use these more advanced tools, but until you understand them it would be better to limit yourself to the more common wiki markup like
'''bold''' formatting, creating
== Section headers ==, and of course adding
[[wikilinks]]. When you need something special, a good place to start looking for help is the Gamepedia Tutorial or, for more advanced editing, the Wikipedia article on editing wikitext.
I also encourage you to create an account. The only thing you have to give is an email address, and accounts have lots of benefits, including making friends who will help you and guide you to learn more. There's a lot to learn, but there's no rush after all; you're already making valuable contributions! So once again, welcome to the Minecraft Wiki! --– Auldrick (talk · contribs) 19:46, 5 October 2017 (UTC)
Please read the style guide
I really urge you to at least try and become familiar with the style guide. After almost every edit you make another use has to clean up some of the mess you made. As Auldrick said, We're glad you're contributing but please put some effort into following the style guide. --Pepijn (talk) 12:50, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
as others have said, please pay attention to the style guide
I am recommending you to be blocked again, on the admin notice board. You have a pattern of very poor edit quality, including complete disregard for the style guide. On top of that, you are totally incommunicative, which doesn't work so well in your favor. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 11:40, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
Hey! You seem like an IP that does good things instead of destroying/breaking things! Since not everyone does this, here is a slightly sarcastic but still loving medal:
Hello! Can somewone block my IP adress from editing for 1 week? 126.96.36.199 09:33, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Blocking IP accounts is problematical because it could potentially block multiple users, not just you. At the very least, you'd have to provide a compelling reason for the block. Also, it's very odd to request that your own account be blocked. What, exactly, would this accomplish that couldn't be done by simply stopping your own editing? – Auldrick (talk · contribs) 16:38, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
|Your self-requested block has expired.|
Your are no longer blocked from editing. Welcome back to make useful contributions. If you make unuseful contributions, you may be blocked from editing again for a longer period of time.
|188.8.131.52 is inactive.|
184.108.40.206 hasn't edited since February 23, 2018, so they will probably not receive any messages left here. Please keep this in mind before leaving a message.
I will be back 5 March 2018. Under this time, I'll edit at home.
Hello, 220.127.116.11, and welcome to the Minecraft Wiki!
- Allows you to create an user page to write about yourself.
- Allows you to create an user talk page to discuss with other users.
- Lets your public IP address be hidden while editing pages, instead of showing up in recent changes, page histories, etc.
- You will be able to have an watchlist, to easily patrol changes on pages.
- You will be able to mark edit as "minor".
- You will be able to move pages to different names.
Here are some links to get you started:
- Need help editing? Help:Contents may be of use.
- If you are already familiar with editing, try the style guide.
- Make sure to read and follow the rules.
- The community portal is the community's main discussion page. You can talk about anything wiki-related there.
- You can join or create a community project at Minecraft Wiki:Projects.
- Recent changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- Any issues that require an admin can be lodged on the admin noticeboard.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- If you would like to talk about Minecraft for ideas, suggestions, and other general topics, the forums are a great place to start.
When posting on a talk page, remember to add ~~~~ onto the end of your post.
Any way you chose, you can be part of the Minecraft Wiki community! 18.104.22.168 10:00, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
I have created an account!
Welcome to Minecraft Wiki. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions on this wiki. Several of your edits did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Repeatedly making unconstructive edits can result in the loss of editing privileges. Thank you. FVbico (talk) 13:08, 7 March 2019 (UTC)
Welcome to Minecraft Wiki. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions on this wiki. At least one of your edits did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Repeatedly making unconstructive edits can result in the loss of editing privileges. Please use the Minecraft Wiki sandbox, or if you're a registered user, you can use your own sandbox, if you would like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. – Nixinova 09:25, 24 April 2019 (UTC)