Hello, I am one of the admins on the wiki. I primarily focus on Java Edition, though I also have the Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 as well as Minecraft Dungeons.
I also own a bot account (User:Sonicbot32), which can be used to quickly perform repetitive tasks without having them show in recent changes.
mostly for personal reference
- Pages that link to Data Values - fixing old links after Java data values were split from Bedrock's
- Subpages of this userpage
- Sound attributions on minecraft.net
Recent changes filters
- Vandalism watch – highlight edits from unregistered and new users
- Talk namespaces – most talk namespaces excluding user talk
/playsoundcommand in Bedrock edition seems to have a pitch range of 0.000001 to 256, unlike Java's which is limited to 0.5-2.
|1.2.5||June 2012||Was first introduced to Minecraft by a friend.|
|1.4.7||Early 2013||Started playing with mods (specifically Risugami's mods).|
|1.7.4||February 22, 2014||Made my first edit here with this account. I believe I also made a few logged-out edits around that time, but can't remember what the IP address was.|
|1.7.10||June 25, 2014||Opened my first bug report on the JIRA bug tracker (resolved as duplicate).[note 1]|
|July 2014||Started editing this wiki with some degree of regularity.|
|1.12.2||February 22, 2018||Became a helper on the bug tracker.|
|April 2018||Became a moderator of the /r/minecraftsuggestions subreddit.|
|1.13.2||November 28, 2018||Became an admin of this wiki, as a result of a discussion on the community portal.|
|1.14||February 20, 2019||Created a bot account (Sonicbot32).|
|May 22, 2019||Became a mod on the bug tracker.|
|1.14.2||June 2019||Resigned as /r/minecraftsuggestions moderator.|
- There are some earlier reports listed under my name, but those were later transferred under my ownership after the original reporter became inactive.