As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Nether Update
1.16, the first release of the Nether Update, is a major update to Java Edition It focuses mainly on the Nether, adding a new family of mobs, Piglins, and redesigns the structure of the Nether adding new biomes. This update also introduces many new blocks.
- Acts the same as regular fire
- When fire is on top of soul sand, it will be blue regardless of dimension
- Spawns naturally in the Soulsand Valley
- Spreads to red fire outside of the Nether
- Spawn in their respective biomes
- Can be used to craft random Suspicious Stew
- Spawn in their respective forest variants