This is just a little test template I made for creating boxes that start collapsed, but can be expanded by clicking a "show" link on the side.
The box it creates automatically assigned the class "collapsible collapsed".
I would suggest using this when using the template:
| wholestyle =
| headstyle =
| text =
| contentstyle =
- wholestyle allows you to give styling that affects the whole box.
- headstyle allows you to give style that only affects the header text, that is, the text that appears regardless of whether the box is expanded or not.
- text is the header text, to which the headstyle applies to.
- contentstyle allows you to style only the expanded text, that is the text that only appears after you press "show".
- content is the text that appears after expansion.
- Example 1
| wholestyle = font-size:large; color:#F00
| headstyle =
| text = This is the header text
| contentstyle = background-color:#0F0
| content = This is the hidden content!
|This is the header text
|This is the hidden content!
- Example 2
| wholestyle= background-color:#979
| headstyle = color:#797
| text = Header text
| contentstyle = font-size:xx-small
| content = Super tiny text
|Super tiny text
- Quotes do not need to surround the style attributes, as they are already added with the template.
- If you are using multiple attributes in one style, remember to separate them with semicolons.