Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A random list of features I'd like to be added to or be changed in Minecraft, in order of remembrance (which may be a subconscious order of importance).
- Log files to include the time instead of just a counter (eg,
- Further organise block and item files into different subfolders as there are now too many to easily navigate (eg,
- Give bats an actual use, maybe they can drop short night-vision potion-like items ("bat eye" maybe)
- Buff polar bears, make them drop a useful item
- Give ocelots an actual use as it was removed in 1.14
- Add potions of hostility and pacifism, which make passive mobs hostile and hostile mobs passive respectively
- Update the logo on the main menu to
- Revert stone and planks to pre–Texture Update, they're too blurry now
- Option to change the menu layout to previous layouts (eg, layout "1.0.0–1.4.7" will replace "Minecraft Realms" with "Resource packs")
- Re-add super secret settings; move mouse settings to the main options menu to fill in the space
- Merge banner pattern item textures
- Make melon slice and glistering melon slices face the same way