As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- Added sounds for hitting ocelots/cats.
- Added message saying the player can't spawn enemies in Peaceful mode.
- Added the hearts display when villagers enter 'Love Mode'.
- Added an option to hide a Mash-up Pack Themed World in the saves list and an option to show all in the Settings menu.
- Minecraft Store now displays the prices in the local currency, rather than Microsoft Points.
- Blocks & items
- Mobs & entities
- Fixed a problem with the rain sound not playing in some biomes.
- Fix for re-appearing ores, lava and water after mining, if they are within five blocks from the world edge.
- Fixed spawn positions in a saved Mash-up Pack world.
- Fixed issue with a map placed in an item frame revealing the position of all players despite ‘In-Game Gamertags’ having been disabled.
- Fixed some redstone issues.
- Fixed some redstone lamp issues.
- Fixed Silk Touch not working on glass.
- Fix for underwater filter when camera collides with blocks.
- Fix for missing text in the message when a player is killed by an iron golem.
- Fix for player shadow being displayed in the inventory menu.
- Fixed some lighting issues.
- Fixed an issue with light and fire remaining after a lightning strike.
- Fix for graphical glitch with fences.
- Fix for graphical issue with upside down pistons.
- Fixed water in a cauldron to be still, not flowing in one direction
- Fixed world generation problems with some seeds (e.g. 'journey').
- Fix to generate experience orbs when breeding animals.
- Fix for not spawning iron golem, snow golem and silverfish.
- Fix for zombie AI when in a house with the door closed.
- Fix for ocelot and chicken AI problem causing heads to spin around.
- Fix for ocelot tooltips not properly showing the actions available.