Hi, I'm Nixinova, an administrator and active editor on this wiki.
I received a PS4 on Boxing Day 2014, alongside Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition.
When I play multiplayer (in 1.8.9), I use a variety of client-side HUD and optimisation mods to enhance my playing experience. The main two mods I use are:
- Optifine: Increases FPS and offers more video options.
- 5zig: Displays my equipped and held items on-screen, as well as having a customisable mini-F3 screen.
Resource packs used
On the Minecraft Wiki, I usually update and further document Java Edition versions and snapshots as well as browsing Special:RecentChanges. As an administrator, I update protected templates and perform maintenance. I have made over 26,000 edits to over 7300 pages, created over 2700 pages, and uploaded over 1100 files. I am ranked #2 on the Minecraft Wiki and #115 on all of Gamepedia.
I used to contribute to the wiki under the name HeroBrineNZK (an account I created in November 2013), where I made around 100 edits from November 2013 to October 2015. I created my current account in March 2016, but didn't edit actively until a year or so later.
I have a bot account called NovaBot which I use to make repetitive edits such as updating links and removing deprecated template parameters.
- Other Ocean Interactive
- Tutorial hints
- Falling Block
- Versions: Version formats, data version and protocol version.
- Enchantments: Slowness and Chopping.
- Minigames: Ultra Hardcore
- Dyes: Black, brown, blue and white.
- Village & Pillage features: Panda, bamboo, scaffolding, crossbow, pillager, banner pattern, illager patrol, and pillager outpost.
- Nether Update features: Fungi, crimson forest, huge fungi, weeping vines.
- Nether Update
- Pre-Classic versions: Cave game tech test, rd-132211, rd-132328, rd-20090515, rd-160052, rd-161348, mc-161607, mc-161616, mc-161625, and mc-161648.
- Classic phases: Early Classic Development, Early Classic Creative, Multiplayer Test, and Late Classic Creative.
- Classic versions: 0.0.1a, 0.0.2a, 0.0.3a, 0.0.10a, 0.0.16a, 0.0.19a_04, 0.0.19a_05, 0.0.20a_01, 0.0.22a, 0.0.22a_01, 0.0.22a_02, and 0.0.23a_01 remake.
- Classic server versions: 1.1, 1.4, 1.4.1, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.10, and 1.10.1.
- Minecraft Indev versions: February 12 (1).
- Java Edition Indev 0.31 versions: December 23 (1), 23 (2), 31 (1), 31 (2), January 5, 6, 7, 9, 11 (1), 11 (2), 13, 22, 24, 25 (1), and 25 (2).
- Infdev versions: June 7, 8, 11, 15, and 27.
- Alpha server versions: 0.1.0, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.2_01, 0.1.3, and 0.1.4.
- Java Edition versions: 1.11.1, 1.14.1, 1.14.3, and 1.16.
- Java Edition development versions: 1.14.3-pre3, 1.14.3-pre4, and Combat Test 3.
- Launcher versions: 2.1.247x, 2.1.367x, 2.1.497x, 2.1.5000, 2.1.50xx, 2.1.512x, 2.1.523x, 2.1.538x, 2.1.5411-beta, 2.1.547x.
- Pocket Edition Alpha versions: Alpha 0.4.0 rev 3.
- Pocket Edition versions: 1.1.3 and 1.1.4.
- Bedrock Edition versions: 1.8.0, 1.10.0 and 1.13.2.
- Bedrock Edition beta versions: beta 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52.
- Education Edition versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.12.0, 1.12.1, and 1.12.5.
- New Nintendo 3DS versions: 0.1.0, 1.1.06, 1.2.12, 1.3.12, 1.4.23, 1.5.25, 1.6.11, 1.7.10, and 1.9.19.
- PlayStation 4 Edition versions: 1.94.
- Minecraft Earth versions: 0.1.0, 0.2.0, 0.3.0 0.3.1, 0.4.0, 0.4.2, 0.5.0, 0.7.0, 0.7.1, 0.8.0, 0.9.0, and 0.11.0.
- 14 bugs fixed
- Pocket Edition Alpha 0.8.1
- – Block duplication
- Java Edition 14w33c
- – The new doors have bigger items.
- Pocket Edition Alpha 0.11.0 build 8
- – No fall damage for guests
- Java Edition 17w16a
- – Bows destroy other bows while crafting using recipe book
- Java Edition 18w47b
- – Pillager outposts spawn absurd amounts of pillagers
- Java Edition 19w07a
- – Falling blocks break all snow layers, including when fully stacked.
- Java Edition 19w11a
- – Wolves don't attack mobs you damage with a projectile
- Java Edition 1.14-pre1
- – Zombies and skeletons catch fire inside old structures
- Java Edition 1.14.1-pre1
- – Leather horse armour has inconsistent texture
- Launcher 2.1.50xx
- – Dropdown arrow moves down when width is too small
- – When on the login screen, pressing tab after entering username selects "?" instead of password field
- Java Edition 1.14.4
- – Villager trade prices vary by a large amount
- Java Edition 19w36a
- – Bee textures have inconsistent amounts of nectar
- Java Edition 19w38a
- – Reloading a resource pack messes up all textures for an instant
- Java Edition 1.15-pre1
- – Reloading resource pack unsticks held item position
Important unresolved bugs
- – Scaffolding creates ghost blocks at the height limit
- – Teleporting a mob while it is pathfinding will make it navigate back to where it was going
- – Thrown items appear right in front of head for a frame
- – When charging a crossbow it appears lower
- – Missing texture block does not render properly
- – When a block texture is unavailable, other random block textures are displayed
- – Mobs spawn where they should not be able to after using /fill
- – World generation sometimes stops at world borders
- – Enchanting tables can display a blank enchantment option for hoes
- – Cannot use F3+N to change gamemode when chat is set to "Hidden"
- – Players list displays hearts but says "hp" when health is over 21 hearts
|2012-11-12||JE 1.4.2||Registered a Mojang account to play the online demo.|
|2012-12-09||PE Alpha 0.5.0||Started playing Pocket Edition.|
|2012-12||JE 1.4.5||Discovered the Minecraft Wiki.|
|2013-02-09||JE 1.4.7||Created a Minecraft account as HeroBrineNZK.|
|2013-03||JE 1.5||Discovers command blocks.|
|Started playing in snapshots.|
|2013-09-27||JE 1.6.4||My friend introduces me to Hypixel.|
|2013-11-16||JE 1.7.2||Joined the Minecraft Wiki as HeroBrineNZK, and made a few edits over the next 2 years.|
|Made my first bug report:, closed as "duplicate".|
|2013-12-13||PE Alpha 0.8.1||Had my first bug report resolved as "fixed":.|
|2014-01||JE 1.7.4||Joined Mineplex.|
|2014-12-26||PS4 1.12||Started playing PlayStation 4 Edition after getting a PS4.|
|2015-03-14||JE 1.8.3||Upgraded to a Windows 8.1 laptop from a Windows XP.|
|2015-07-31||PE Alpha 0.12.0||Activated the Windows 10 Edition.|
|2015-10-05||JE 1.8.8||Changed IGN to SpookyBrineNZK for Halloween.|
|2015-11-05||Changed IGN to HeroBrineNZK_YT.|
|2015-12-06||Changed IGN to XmasBrineNZK for Christmas.|
|2016-01-07||JE 1.8.9||Changed IGN back to HeroBrineNZK.|
|2016-02-06||Changed IGN to Nixinova.|
|2016-03-12||JE 1.9||Created a new Minecraft Wiki account as Nixinova.|
|2016-11-19||PE Alpha 0.16.2||Registered an Xbox Live Account.|
|2017-12-20||JE 1.12.2||Gained the "autopatrol" user right on this wiki.|
|2018-08-02||JE 1.13||Gained the "patroller" user right on this wiki.|
|Started playing Bedrock Edition betas, as Village & Pillage content had not come to Java Edition yet.|
|2019-05-08||JE 1.14||Became an administrator on this wiki.|
|2019-05-18||JE 1.14.1||Signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta.|
|2019-06-10||JE 1.14.2||Signed up for the Minecraft Dungeons beta.|
|2019-07-16||JE 1.14.3||Watched early gameplay videos of Minecraft Earth.|
|2019-10-18||Earth 0.5.0||Started playing Minecraft Earth.|
|2019-11-24||PS4 1.95||Got every achievement in PlayStation 4 Edition, excluding expansion packs.|
- Java Edition
- Pocket Edition