Java: November 12, 2012
November 16, 2013
Hi, I'm Nixinova, an active editor on this wiki.
After receiving a PS4 for Christmas in 2014, I got Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition the following day.
When I play Minecraft, I mostly play on Java Edition; in particular, I play SkyWars on Hypixel, battle royale on MCBR (both in modded version 1.8.9), or experiment in the latest snapshot.
On the Minecraft Wiki, I usually keep recent version and snapshot pages up to date, browse Special:RecentChanges, upload renders of blocks with changed textures, and maintain old (pre-Alpha) version pages. I have made over 13,000 edits to over 3900 pages, created well almost 1100 pages, and uploaded 706 files. I am ranked #5 on the Minecraft Wiki and #149 on all of Gamepedia.
I used to contribute to the wiki under the name HeroBrineNZK (an account which I created in November 2013), where I made around 100 edits from November 2013 to October 2015. I created my current account in March 2016, but didn't edit actively until a year or so later.
This is a list of articles which I have both created and done a lot of the content for.
- Dyes: Black, brown, blue and white.
- Village and Pillage features: Panda, bamboo, scaffolding, crossbow, pillager, banner pattern, illager patrol, and pillager outpost.
- Other Ocean Interactive
- Tutorial hints
- Pre-classic versions: Cave game tech test, rd-132211, rd-132328, rd-20090515, rd-160052, rd-161348, mc-161607 and mc-161616.
- Classic phases: Early Classic Development, Early Classic Creative, Multiplayer Test, and Late Classic Creative.
- Classic versions: 0.0.2a, 0.0.3a, 0.0.10a, 0.0.16a, 0.0.19a_04, 0.0.19a_05, 0.0.20a_01, 0.0.22a, 0.0.22a_01, and 0.0.22a_02.
- Classic server versions: 1.1, 1.4, 1.4.1, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.10, and 1.10.1.
- Minecraft Indev versions: February 12 (1).
- Indev 0.31 versions: December 23 (1), 23 (2), 31 (1), 31 (2), January 5, 6, 7, 9, 11 (1), 11 (2), 13, 22, 24, 25 (1), and 25 (2).
- Infdev versions: June 7, 8, 11, 15, and 27.
- Alpha server versions: 0.1.0, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.2_01, 0.1.3, and 0.1.4.
- Java Edition versions: 1.11.1.
- Minecraft Launcher versions: 2.1.247x
- Pocket Edition versions: 1.1.3 and 1.1.4.
- Bedrock Edition versions: 1.8.0 and 1.10.0.
- Bedrock Edition beta versions: beta 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206.
- Education Edition versions: 1.8.0 and 1.9.0.
- New Nintendo 3DS versions: 0.1.0, 1.1.06, 1.2.12, 1.3.12, 1.4.23, 1.5.25, 1.6.11, 1.7.10, and 1.9.19.
- – Block duplication
- – The new doors have bigger items.
- – No fall damage for guests
- – Bows destroy other bows while crafting using recipe book
- – Pillager outposts spawn absurd amounts of pillagers
- – Falling blocks break all snow layers, including when fully stacked.
- – Wolves don't attack mobs you damage with a projectile
Important unresolved bugs
- – Scaffolding only connects along positive X/Z when placed using commands ("Won't Fix")
- – Weird scaffolding behaviour at height limit
- – Teleporting a mob while it is pathfinding will make it navigate back to where it was going
- – Zombies and skeletons catch fire indoors
- – Leather horse armor has inconsistent texture
- – Reloading resource pack messes up all textures for a frame
- Java Edition
My oldest screenshot available, of me playing the demo.
- Pocket Edition