Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Feel free to just call me Munin (without the numbers).
Pages I'm Interested In
Not necessarily interested in working on, but just want to remember they exist…
- Tutorials/Block_update_detector - pretty good, maybe some unnecessary examples (water-based was Etho's first BUD, but would anybody ever use it?)
- Tutorials/Redstone machines - two sample builds
- Tutorials/Mechanisms - endless parade of embedded videos
- Tutorials/Piston circuits - good stuff here
- Tutorials/Advanced redstone circuits - circuits for computers?
- Style Guide Project - guidelines for articles
- Screenshot Fixing Project - guidelines for screenshots
- Categorization Project - guidelines for page categorization
- Page Guidelines
- Utility Templates
- Sprite Templates
- Template:BlockSprite - various blocks (not exhaustive -- e.g., stairs, slabs, pressure plates)
- Template:EntitySprite - mob heads, et al.
- Template:ItemSprite - items (armor, weapons, tools, etc.)
- Template:EffectSprite - potion effects
- Template:Schematic - redstone circuit elements (no where near exhaustive)