London, UK (British Summer Time/Greenwhich Mean Time)
21 May 2020
21 May 2020
Off-wiki, I would classify myself as a technical and casual survival player. I use datapacks and resource packs from Vanilla Tweaks. I began playing snapshots during 1.13 development.
I have been playing on my survival Let's Play, Pro World!, since June 2019. It is a Fabric server, currently on 1.16.1.
I connect to my Pro World with a 1.16.1 Fabric client, with the following mods:
- [Fabric API, Mod Menu (BetterModButton)]
- Stonecutter Tweaks
- Shulker Box Tooltip
I also use a lot of VT resource packs. Too many to list, but here's the share link.
The earliest record I have of myself on Mojira is June 2019. I have been patroling newly-created bug reports for problems since May 2020 (I have an indexed and organised list of preset comments). I also try to replicate bugs - I have done this for 1.15 and 1.16 development versions. In July 2020, I expanded my scope to the Minecraft Launcher project.
- – When switching from spectator to another gamemode after switching to spectator while in Lava causes the player to be on fire
Pages to update with new snapshots
- Java Edition version history/Development versions
- Template:Java Edition versions
- The parent update's infobox
- The previous snapshot's infobox
- Pre-release: 1.X Pre-release Y; Java Edition 1.X-preY; 1.X preY
- Template:Protocol version/Table
- Module:Protocol version/Versions
|April 2016||I hear about this 'Minecraft' thing.|
|September 2017||I edit the Minecraft Wiki a bit (as an IP). I remember a user called DentedHarp.|
|December 2017||I join Wikipedia, where I get most of my editing experience.|
|May 2020||I join the Minecraft Wiki|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.16.0||I press play for the first time. I later update to PE 1.0, then 1.2 (Better Together). I checked the wiki to see what was upcoming.|
|1.11||I switch to Java Edition. (Can't remember the exact version.)|