I'm a relatively new user, but have been playing heavily since May 2012. In my world for 1.2.4, I'd gotten as far as exploring the Nether, with several map's worth of Overworld exploration. Since that included a lot of jungles and extreme hills, I decided to start a new world for 1.3.1, and chronicle it. Since then I've added a chosen-seed world with a Mushroom Biome, another world to play on hard mode, and a couple of creative-mode worlds.
I'm no relation to the Wiki user MentalMouseGames!, formerly registered on the wiki as MentalMouse42. (He changed to a different account after discovering the name collision.) --Mental Mouse 00:24, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
Feedback and significant pages
Please leave notes for me on my talk page. On the Forums I'm MentalMouse42 (they finally validated my account), but I'm not very active there.
I also have a sandbox page with various subpages. (I generally welcome assistance with anything in the sandbox).
Recent Wiki Projects
- With User:Opaquer on analyzing anvil costs, eventually producing an all-new Anvil mechanics page. --Mental Mouse 22:39, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
- With Munin295, converting the schematics from the Redstone Circuits sub-pages to his new Template:Schematic. Editable circuit diagrams, hooray! --Mental Mouse 22:09, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Converting various other diagrams to the Schematic system, notably on Tutorials/Cobblestone Farming and Tutorials/Egg Farming.
- Now reorganizing the Redstone circuits subpages to use LoadBox instead of LoadPage, with much editing along the way. --Mental Mouse 04:00, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
- Copying selected pages from the Mods/Thaumcraft tree to User:MentalMouse42/Thaumcraft pages, since there's discussion of wiping the mod pages. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 20:28, 10 January 2015 (UTC)