User:MarioProtIV/Workbench/Console Edition Update 41
Update 41 to Console Edition, also known as TU25 on the Xbox 360, CU14 on the Xbox One and 1.17 on the Playstation, is an update that added many new features including new colored fences, doors, stained glass, and more. This update is equivalent to 1.6.4–1.8 on the PC version.
Blocks and Items
- Spruce Wood Fence, Birch Wood Fence, Jungle Wood Fence.
- Fence Gates
- Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Birch Wood Fence Gate, Jungle Wood Fence Gate.
- Spruce Wood Door, Birch Wood Door, Jungle Wood Door.
- Iron Trapdoor
- Inverted Daylight Sensor
- Book and Quill
- Stained Glass
- Stained Glass Pane
- Added Custom Superflat User Interface, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day, and spawn position per player, and disable or enable ambient cave sounds, and weather settings.
- Added Classic Crafting option, so you can now craft the same way as on the Java version if you really want to! This option is available in the UI settings menu.
- Enabled USB keyboard use for Book and Quill.
- Enabled Chatpad use for Book and Quill. (Xbox)
- Added LittleBigPlanet™ Mash-up Pack trial content. (PlayStation 3/4 and PS Vita)
Blocks and Items
- Rose now uses Poppy texture
- Quick equip for armor
- Door recipe makes 3 doors instead of one
- Fence Recipe now uses 4 planks and 2 sticks instead of 6 sticks
- Beacon beams now change colors when stained glass or stained glass panes are placed over the beam.
- Split Load/Join interface into Create/Load/Join.
- Changed Game Mode selection to a slider
- Fixed a crash when a lot of Redstone Dust was used.
- Fixed various incorrect tooltip issues.
- Fix for an issue with corrupt capes on characters.
- Fix for an issue where players could open Trapped Chests, Droppers, Hoppers and Beacons even though “Can Open Containers” was off.
- Fixed a crash when a flaming arrow shot from a Dispenser hits TNT.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions. (excludes One)
- Fixed a problem with dropped items sinking below the ground. (excludes One)
- Fixed an issue with TNT explosions. (excludes One)
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers’ collision height. (excludes One)
- Fixed an issue with the Steampunk Texture Pack. (PS3)
- - When renaming items in creative mode, the chatpad spacebar does not work.
- - Game freezes Constantly
- - Home Screen (Multiplayer)
- - players can not open trapped chest
- - Blocks not dropping when mined / blocks and item drops flying to the side
- - Character freezing when players are far from each other in local multiplayer
- - blocks not dropping when mined
- - Minecart from a Dispenser causes you to float
- - Game locking up during choose saved game
- - Barrier block
- - Texture loading causes game to hard lock and crash
- - Random Crash when clicking Play Game
- - Block drops a few blocks away from where it was mined. ( Unresolved )
- - Blocks disappearing/ teleporting when mined
- - Harvested Blocks/Items Appearing in Wrong Places
- - blocks sometimes spawn on the surface of the earth when mining underground and logs sometimes fly 10 blocks away from you
- - Items go up through blocks
- - Blocks glitch through walls
- - PS3: Incorrect TNT Explosions
- - Unvisibleblocks
- - Blocks going vertical when mined
- - Entitys Drop Incorrectly
- - block disappearing