French & English
|Joined Minecraft JE||
July 11th, 2015
|Joined Minecraft BE||
June 12th, 2016
|Joined Minecraft Wiki||
January 24th, 2018
I enjoy all the sides of Minecraft, from the newest versions, to the technical things and buidling. If I'm here, it's to expand the knowledge of both old and new players of Minecraft. I'm also in passion of all Nintendo-related things.
I've been playing Minecraft since a nice amount of years (I didn't have a legit version before I really bought it) and the game just hooked me up. Later after my integration in the game, I've been touching to the most technical side of Minecraft, starting by redstone and then by commands. I was never interested in plugins, but I'm interested a bit into mods. For the moment, my general motivation is given to data packs. Recently, I've also fallen in love of block and item renders, I love so much doing this! I also love doing pretty things to expand wiki pages, like the schematic thing on the right side of this page. And to finish with, I'd like to expand some articles with some screenshots in the Gallery section.
I've been hired in a good amount of starting servers (which mostly sadly failed after a bit of time) and I've been doing some greats buildings with some plugins, I guess I still have some artistic skills!
- Develop Mubble and making every wiki pages for it.
- Update 1.13 and its snapshot pages when new information gets released.
- Creating a top secret datapack.
- Add a 'Names in other languages' section to every block and item.
- Create a data pack community page to share most uniques and useful data packs.
- Recreate almost every screenshot present in the wiki to be of a better quality and updated to the latest version.