Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
These are my special builds. Any that I have not built yet are labeled Upcoming.
Vertical hidy hole
This is a simple but effective structure for use on your first night. Start by making the walls shown above until they are three blocks high. The place the ladders and add a trapdoor. Now you can start digging to the stone.
When you get out, you can see any mobs that may be coming. They have virtually no way to get you by surprise.
You can build a roof over your farm like the one shown above.
Two-level murder hole system (upcoming)
Build a hole like the one shown above. Note that the underground opening should face your house. Then build several more murder holes around your house and dig an underground passageway to connect them.
- Mobs cannot escape, making them very easy to kill manually.
- Zombies and skeletons are under a block, preventing them from burning. This means that you can get items such as armor and iron ingots easily.
Manuel killing chamber (upcoming)
This is an underground arena that mobs can spawn in. You can enter it and collect mob loot.
- Does not require any expensive materials to make
- Can get drops that only appear when killed by the player, including experience
- Requires potions for each use
- Does not produce as much as an automatic farm
- Cannot get as much