Tutorials/Defeating a nether fortress
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
Reasons for defeating a nether fortress
There are several benefits of defeating a nether fortress:
- To get blaze rods.
- To set up a blaze farm or/and a wither skeleton farm.
- To get wither skeleton skulls to summon the wither or for decoration.
- At least an iron sword.
- A bow.
- At least a stack of arrows.
- At least a full set of iron armor.
- A diamond pickaxe.
- At least 1 golden apple.
- Highly nutritious food, such as cooked porkchop or steak.
- At least two stacks of cobblestone.
- At least a stack of torches
- A crafting table, a chest and a furnace to set up a nether base
- A crossbow (optional).