- Entity data
- Tags common to all entities see Template:Nbt inherit/entity/template
- Tags common to all projectiles see Template:Nbt inherit/projectile/template
- pickup: 0 = cannot be picked up by players. 1 = can be picked up by players in survival or creative. 2 = can be picked up by players only in creative.
- player: 1 or 0 (true/false) - If pickup is not used, and this is true, the arrow can be picked up by players.
- shake: The "shake" when an arrow hits a block.
- life: Increments each tick when the arrow is not moving; resets to 0 if it moves. When it ticks to 1200, the arrow despawns.
- damage: Damage dealt by the the arrow, in half-hearts. May not be a whole number. 2.0 for normal arrows, and increased 0.5 per level of Power enchantment on the firing bow. If the Power enchantment is present, an additional 0.5 is added on (so Power I gives a bonus of 1.0, while Power II gives 1.5).
- inGround: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Whether the arrow is stuck in the ground.
- crit: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Whether the arrow deals critical damage.
- ShotFromCrossbow: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Whether the arrow was shot from a crossbow.
- PierceLevel: The amount of remaining times this arrow can pierce through an entity.
- SoundEvent: The sound event to play when hitting a block/mob, cannot use non-vanilla sound events.
- inBlockState: Optional. The block the arrow is in.
- Trident: The tag representing the item that is given when the entity is picked up.
- Tags common to all items see Template:Nbt inherit/itemnoslot/template
- DealtDamage: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the trident has already damaged an entity, in which case subsequent collisions with entities deal no damage.