The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.
|Date of birth||
November 23, 1980 (age 39)
Working on Mod Coder Pack
|Also known as||
|Bug tracker profile|
Thomas "ProfMobius" Guimbretière was a game developer working at Mojang Studios. He worked on Minecraft and is well known for co-founding the Mod Coder Pack alongside Michael Stoyke. He has also made many mods for Minecraft, with two of his most notable mods being Waila and Jabba.
- This edit by ProfMobius
- "@KnightMiner My first name is Thomas. I might have inverted it on JIRA, but the wiki page shows the proper order (not the Mojang_AB page)." – @ProfMobius, September 24, 2015
- "I... said ... YES! *squeal* @ProfMobius <3 @RazzleberryFox" – @RazzleberryFox, August 10, 2016
- "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Moebius @ProfMobius @RazzleberryFox live long and prosper and may the force be with you" – @SeargeDP, September 10, 2016
- "After working on minecraft for nearly 10 years, first as MCP cofounder, then as a modder and finally as an official developer for Mojang, circumstances led me to move on and explore new horizons." – @ProfMobius, June 9, 2020
- "I am now working with the lovely @RazzleberryFox for @RazzleberriesAB and will be helping making content for... Minecraft? I guess this whole exploring new horizons didn't really work out after all :D" – @ProfMobius, June 9, 2020