Texture Pack (disambiguation)
A texture pack is the mechanism used to customize textures in Java Edition prior to 1.6.1 and in Xbox 360 Edition prior to TU13.
Texture pack may also refer to:
- Resource pack, the current mechanism used to customize textures and other assets in Java Edition
- Texture pack/DLC, downloadable replacement textures in Bedrock and Legacy Console editions
- Resource pack/Mash-up pack, used in Legacy Console Edition, Bedrock Edition & New Nintendo 3DS Edition as the equivalent of a resource pack
- Skin pack, downloadable replacement textures for player skins in Bedrock and Legacy Console editions
- Add-on, the mechanism used to customize textures and player skins in Bedrock and Legacy Console editions