- You probably need to update the site CSS and JS files. In particular, the '.load-page' part of MediaWiki:Common.css and the 'page loader' part of MediaWiki:Common.js. -- Orthotope 19:22, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not an admin, so I can not do that. But I have asked an admin. But thanks! ILeon 20:33, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- An admin has updated the .js. But the buttons loadContent are not displayed. ILeon 20:59, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- If both files have been updated and it still doesn't work, ask Ultradude to take a look at it, since he's the one who wrote this in the first place. -- Orthotope 06:24, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
- Then you didn't bypass cache. Debug mode is the best way to do that. Add debug=true to the url. –ultradude25 ᐸ Talk
Contribs 18:42, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- Yep. This works for me. http://de.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Vorlage:LoadPage?debug=true --eagle3000 (D ~ B) 18:48, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
Category for loaded pages?
While it's easy enough to find pages that use the LoadPage template, it seems to be a little more difficult finding pages that are being loaded, other than walking through each page that uses the template. I was thinking of adding a category to the new schematic load pages to make finding them easier, but it would probably make sense to just use one category for all loaded pages and use the appropriate redstone category to differentiate them.
[[:Category:Loaded pages]]? [[:Category:Loaded]]?
—Munin295 · · 19:44, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
- done. —Munin295 · · 02:18, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
Do the translation tags like noinclude, includeonly and onlyinclude work when using LoadPage? Or does it just literally load the entire page regardless of any transclusion tags? –- (T) Numbermaniac (C) 08:52, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
- It loads the page as if you were just viewing it, not transcluding. However, from looking at the way the license selector on the upload page works, this is easily fixable. –ultradude25 ᐸ Talk
Contribs 09:49, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
Ok if you want to use it on huge files that would make the page load slower if it is included initially, but that is not how it is used. And the content is not dynamically generated either, so I really do not get it.
- Answered by Matt at Template talk:Gameplay#Ajax. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 20:26, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
"" in toc
Can't find load-page in Common.css
Like the first poster here, I'm trying to port the LoadBox and similar templates to another wiki, in this case mystcraft.gamepedia.com. The advice above says to port over "the .load-page part of Common.css", which I was already looking for... but I can't find any matching style there. (I do see some promising code in Common.js). Have these styles been moved somewhere else or something? --MentalMouse42 (talk) 00:21, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- The only styling required is the generic noscript class. –Majr ᐸ Talk
Contribs 00:49, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
On mobile the show and edit buttons appear vertically ("[s<br>h<br>ow"). Can this be fixed? – Nixinova 08:01, 19 January 2019 (UTC)