Teleportation is a form of transportation in which the moving object is instantaneously moved to its target location.
Teleportation can occur under numerous circumstances. The target object appears instantly be at its destination afterward, usually playing a sound in the process (cases, where they do not, is not accidental). It can also refer to entities traveling through portals.
- Throwing an Ender Pearl.
- Eating a chorus fruit.
- Using the command
- Passing through a Nether portal, End portal, Exit portal or End gateway.
- Right-click on a bed.
- Right-click on a horse, saddled pig or saddled strider.
- Right-click on an llama with carpet.
- Right-click on a boat or minecart.
Other mobs can teleport via other methods:
- Tamed wolves, cats, and parrots teleport to their owner if not sitting and their owner is far enough away.
- Endermen teleport under numerous circumstances.
- Shulkers are also capable of teleportation.
- As with players, foxes can teleport upon the consumption of chorus fruit.
- Other entities can also be teleported using
- They can be teleported by passing through a Nether portal, End portal, Exit portal or End gateway.
- A mob (non-boss) near a boat is teleported inside.
Dragon eggs can also teleport when clicked on.
|Sound||Subtitle||Source||Description||Namespaced ID||Translation key||Volume||Pitch||Attenuation|
|None[sound 1]||?||Loading dimension||None[sound 1]||?||?||16||?||?||?||?||?|