Anyone up to screencapping the border? I'm dissappointed nobody's done it yet. - 18.104.22.168 07:41, 9 May 2014 (UTC)
what if someone where to use a piston? what if someone where to use an enderpearl? what if someone would use spectator to pass trough and then break blocks with creative? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 13:57, 5 September 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Pistons don't work (I've tried), I don't know about enderpearls, and I don't think Spectator mode works.
- However, I did use commands to teleport myself outside the world border in creative. I was unable to break any blocks.
- --JohnSmith5000100 (talk) 02:32, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
- P.S. Sign your posts!
- P.P.S. I hope I don't come off as snooty or rude, but just to let you know, it is 'through' not 'trough' and the first letter of each sentence should be capitalised.
removing boarder from world?
Please help! If anyone can help, I can really a use a command or trick to remove to the boarder on my world. As a result of the border, I am unable to play on survival or adventure mode without the ability to brake blocks.
- ok, no problem –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 15:11, 08 December 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Sign your posts.
World border update speed
I'm not sure where to put this (probably trivia), and I'm not very familiar with editing wikitext, so I'm just going to put this here.
I found through the 1.12 prereleases' gameLoopFunction gamerule that if the world border is set to increase in size over a period of time, the size actually changes once per millisecond, or 50 times per tick for a normal tick.
As some other people have noticed, the world border continues to change size at a constant rate, regardless of pause state or lag. This has been used to accurately tell time in command block contraptions, and to detect lag. For a somewhat recent example of detecting lag, since I don't remember when this was first discovered, see here.