The information about the collar being visible even when the dog is invisible is false, and has been since at least 1.7.10. Does anyone know the exact version this was changed? PancakeMan77 (talk) 14:58, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
- I think it is 1.7.10 that it was changed. Can someone confirm this? PancakeMan77 (talk) 15:16, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
things that are not mentioned
Things that aren't mentioned in the Triva:
1. Pushing a wolf into a block will make it stand up. 2. It the weather is Stormy, a wolf (Tamed or not) will push you away from a lighting strike. (Yeah, it to me happened before in Xbox 360 version.) 3. If a wolf got tamed before attacking a mob, it will still attack it before walking back to you. (Sheep or rabbits) 4. Like Ocelots, Wolves can't attack creepers.
New Baby Wolf renders needed
The renders of the 'normal' and the 'angry' baby wolves are of different sizes and aren't rendered the same way. Would it be possible to update these renders? | violine1101(Talk) 16:18, 21 April 2016 (UTC)
- Support. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 20:11, 11 May 2016 (UTC)
- Oakar567 or BarracudaATA , would you be able to tackle this? Three renders are actually needed: baby tame wolf, baby wild wolf, and baby angry wolf. You'll notice on File:Baby Wolf.png (baby tame wolf), the notes say that the image was simply created in Paint.net. The differences from the real mob are easily seen. [[:File:Baby Wolf (Hostile).png]] is probably a render, but if they were all created fresh to match one another, they would look good together in the infobox, just like the wolf renders do.
- For reference, the wolf renders are all 30 degree isometric, pretty big (670px high), all trimmed and sized to match the tame wolf, and compressed. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 19:45, 3 January 2017 (UTC)
Bedrock Edition and Nether portals
In the Bedrock Edition 1.5 tamed wolves will always follow the owner into the Nether and back through the portals, even if they are not in sight or even if they do not have access to the portal. I do not know about Jave 1.15, nor when this change was introduced.
Also there appears to be a glitch, with a wolf causing a new portal in the overworld to form some distance from the original when a tamed wolf is first taken through a portal from the Nether. I am not sure of the details, but it happened to me twice, in both cases when I tamed wolves near my second portal, took them into the Nether, using the Nether for quick transport and brought the wolf back to my first portal in my base the portal appeared about 100 blocks from my first portal (once on the surface, next time in a cave). That portal still connected to the original portal in the Nether, but coming back brought me to the new location until I destroyed that portal, then it was back to normal.
Semi-protected edit request?
I don't know if Minecraft Wiki has semi-protected edit requests like wikipedia, but if you do, here's my edit:
"A Dog And A Cat Sitting On The Carpet" --> "A wolf and a cat sitting on a carpet".
- "Wolf" is the more official term
- We Don't Type Like This, Especially On A Wiki.
22.214.171.124 07:33, 11 September 2019 (UTC)