Tile entity id
Using NBTExplorer, I found the tile entity as following : Chest 18.104.22.168 17:26, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
Not filling while open?!
I've noticed that trapped chests can't be filled by a hopper while being open, can anyone confirm this? --Marvin 22:07, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- I'd be more surprised if they could: trapped chests give off a redstone signal when opened, and when a hopper receives a redstone signal, it no longer pulls in or pushes out items. Whether this behavior is desirable is a question I'll leave to those who actually make use of redstone stuff. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 22:52, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Wait a minute
If you put chests and trapped chests next to eachother and cover an entire wall with it, you can open the chest, right? Well, SUPER-COMPACT STORAGE!!! Maxwell the scribblenaut 03:40, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
Hopper Use - Filling Chest
To hide your items from griefers or maybe as a bonus for in adventure maps, you could use it with a hopper, as said earlier. Every time you check in, it adds an item. Could be useful.–Preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 11:03, 9 February 2013 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
"act like a lever"
I'd say more like a pressure plate. --126.96.36.199 19:49, 16 July 2013 (UTC)
- If the recipe is shapeless, it has the little arrow icon above the output. See any shapeless recipe for an example (such as flint and steel). If you don't see the arrows, assume it is a shaped recipe. –KnightMiner t/c 02:42, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
I think this page should be merged with chest. 04:48, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose: While there is some content in common, both pages have information which isn't shared by the other (for example, loot tables for chests, redstone for trapped). In addition, the Data Values section would get pretty complicated. It wouldn't be the worst idea to merge them, but I think they're fine seperate. —munin · · 13:06, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
Flamable? or not?
Which is correct? I think one of them should be corrected.
- In the summary, "No, but catches fire from lava".
- In usage section, "Lava can create fire in air blocks next to trapped chests as if they were flammable, but they will not burn up (and can't be burned by other " BSkyWcloud (talk) 10:39, 11 February 2019 (UTC)BSkyWcloud
- That both say the same thing: It will catch fire from other fire and lava, but it will not be destroyed by it. FVbico (talk) 11:44, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- OK. I understand. Thank you. BSkyWcloud (talk) 05:47, 12 February 2019 (UTC)BSkyWcloud
I have the image, just not sure where im supposed to put it. Minecrafter50twitch (talk) 13:41, 15 May 2019 (UTC) edit: ok now i see where im supposed to put it but it just turns into a question mark. anybody wanna try to do this?