Does the blast radius of a bunch of TNT together just equal the blast radius of one TNT times however many you place? It seems as though you get a bigger explosion than that, but I never calculated. Stevethepocket (talk) 04:56, 5 August 2015 (UTC)
- Each explosion is calculated independently. When setting off several TNT blocks at once, the explosions are centered at different points, making the affected area larger, but the radius of each explosion is the same. -- Orthotopetalk 06:26, 5 August 2015 (UTC)
- Just a note; I found that multi-tnt explosions with packed together tnt has a smaller blast radius, but the same blast radius. SuperDyl19 (talk) 05:39, 5 December 2015 (UTC)
When looking at the page, I noticed that the only link at the bottom for related pages is for creepers and I think that we should add the TNT Cannons Tutorial page as well. SuperDyl19 (talk) 05:35, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
- We already have a link under the section Cannons, so adding it under "See also" is redundant. The see also section should only contain links of related topics not linked elsewhere in the article. –KnightMiner t/c 02:10, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Can I Add/ Where Would I add a bit of information about explosion damage.
I found through testing that multiple tnt blowing up on the same game tick will give the player the same amount of damage as one tnt. The only tnt damage that is received comes from the distance the entity is from the nearest tnt explosion. I also found that full diamond armor will protect a player from any one tick explosion from tnt.
- This is true for all types of damage, not just TNT; see Damage#Damage_immunity. -- Orthotopetalk 06:24, 5 December 2015 (UTC)
Top texture of TNT no longer rotate after 15w47a, but section History still not updated
This page says "Two TNT blocks flank a trapped chest in one secret woodland mansion room". This implies that there is more than one secret room but only one has the TNT. Instead, it should say "each woodland mansion room".02:03, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
- The current implication is correct. What you're suggesting would imply that every room generates TNT, which isn't true. – DelboyDylan (talk|contribs) 02:14, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, there are in fact at least 7 possible secret rooms in a woodland mansion -- search the woodland mansion page for the word 'secret', you'll find seven. There may be more where the description on that page doesn't say 'secret' ... but anyway there are at least those seven secret rooms. Those are rooms which have no entrances. And the TNT room is one of those secret rooms. So when you say "This implies that there is more than one secret room but only one has the TNT," yes, that's exactly the case. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 03:08, 3 December 2016 (UTC)