Cave Spider Wither Jockey
Put simply, I think we need an image of the Cave Spider Wither Jockey in the infobox --18.104.22.168 23:01, 20 February 2016 (UTC)
That's gonna take long to find...--22.214.171.124 21:17, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
My spider jockey had an 100% percent chance to appear when there are no mobs at night[Legacy Console Edition only]
I assume this is a bug--126.96.36.199 21:13, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
Wither skeleton and stray jockeys
As per https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-109415, which is marked works as intended, wither skeletons and strays can no longer spawn as spider jockeys. I was able to confirm this behavior in 1.11.2, in which I generated hundreds of sky-exposed spiders with spawners, command blocks, naturally, and by spawn egg and received heaps of skeleton spider jockeys but not a single stray jockey.
Therefore, this information should be removed from this page.
- Were you in the right biome? Wither skeletons only spawn in the nether, and strays only spawn in snowy biomes. 03:38, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Bugs don't belong on pages, as they are temporary, unintentional, and do not appear in other versions (i.e. Pocket Edition). 03:56, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Tryashtar is correct; when a bug on the bug tracker is resolved WAI, that means it is intended by the developers to be that way, and can be cited as such. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 04:08, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, I updated the spider jockey page, and removed references to stray/wither jockeys on the skeleton, wither skeleton, and spider pages.
- Tryashtar (talk) 00:23, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
The spawning part states that spider jockeys can spawn with wiher skeletons and strays, while the history section states otherwise. It needs to be fixed. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Delibirda (talk • contribs) at 13:00, 28 November 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~