Cave Spider Wither Jockey
Put simply, I think we need an image of the Cave Spider Wither Jockey in the infobox --126.96.36.199 23:01, 20 February 2016 (UTC)
That's gonna take long to find...--188.8.131.52 21:17, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
My spider jockey had an 100% percent chance to appear when there are no mobs at night[Legacy Console Edition only]
I assume this is a bug--184.108.40.206 21:13, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
Wither skeleton and stray jockeys
As per https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-109415, which is marked works as intended, wither skeletons and strays can no longer spawn as spider jockeys. I was able to confirm this behavior in 1.11.2, in which I generated hundreds of sky-exposed spiders with spawners, command blocks, naturally, and by spawn egg and received heaps of skeleton spider jockeys but not a single stray jockey.
Therefore, this information should be removed from this page.
- Were you in the right biome? Wither skeletons only spawn in the nether, and strays only spawn in snowy biomes. 03:38, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Bugs don't belong on pages, as they are temporary, unintentional, and do not appear in other versions (i.e. Pocket Edition). 03:56, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Tryashtar is correct; when a bug on the bug tracker is resolved WAI, that means it is intended by the developers to be that way, and can be cited as such. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 04:08, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, I updated the spider jockey page, and removed references to stray/wither jockeys on the skeleton, wither skeleton, and spider pages.
- Tryashtar (talk) 00:23, 11 January 2017 (UTC)