The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Sign your posts with ~~~~ and always add new posts at the very bottom after previous sections.
You Can Convert Any File In This Folder To A Readible Png Simply By Adding .PNG
I Figured This Out When I found That The Stored minecraft.net Skin File Matches The Filename Of The One InThe Game. The Difference Was That It Had No Extension. I Tried Renaming Other Skins To That And They Actually Worked As If I Had Installed The Skin Online. Here Is The Link For The Page That Helped Me Figure This Out: http://skins.minecraft.net/MinecraftSkins/*.png
- Can Be Any Persons Skin Name.
184.108.40.206 03:52, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, that is expected as the files are simply stored as is (why encrypt them?), but with a different name. I doubt it is worth noting though as the files in .minecraft/assets are not meant to be used by the user –KnightMiner t/c 04:48, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
Bedrock Edition Custom Skin Transparency
1 Shows that all layers can contain transparency.
2 Has no legs. (You could also have no arms if you wanted too)
3 Is missing a torso.
4 Has only the head, torso, and a arm.
5 (the one that is sideways) is the one where i erased half the entire body
- What happens if you try to use a skin where (for example) everything but the head is transparent? -- Orthotopetalk 03:26, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
- When you add too much transparency the any single body part or sets of body parts, the game detects there is transparency overuse and shows the last written values (the ones deleted but still there) on all parts of the primary skin layer. (The head is something not to be tampered with too much so that's why only "1" and "5" have it) StoneRuigi (talk) 03:27, 31 May 2018 (UTC)
- For general skin purposes, you can make liberal use of transparency.
- What if the outer layer is used, but the main layer is completely transparent? Fadyblok240 (talk) 02:08, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
I found a Allen Avadonia (From Evillious Chronicles) skin, and I want to apply it. So do I delete the default steve.png and rename the Allen skin steve.png? 220.127.116.11 17:37, 10 February 2020 (UTC)